Advice on most (if not all) purchase type issues at this time...

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by 88mphTim, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Stephen Boyer

Stephen Boyer Registered

allmost 20 hours here to!

2. Nepka

Nepka Registered

In my opinion we are going to have to wait quite a lot of time , the fact that they don't specify the average waiting time is a little frightening... but ok i wait , no other choice :)

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

We tried quite a bit to tell people to calm down about it, that we were in no rush for people to get in, that it was a beta, that it might not work the way you want, when you want, etc. We've also given an extra 6mo to any of you who are involved in this process using the standard version, so right now you're still 5 months and 29 days ahead. ;)

We're also trying to get people to contact support, but unfortunately the system is backlogged and we occasionally have massive numbers of requests for the same person to get through (please only enter a few requests at most, not a hundred), slowing the whole thing down.

4. Amer

Amer Registered

I understand that its still beta and i don't mind if the game itself is full of glitches. but as of now I don't even know if the amount would be deducted from my bank account or if the transaction has been canceled.

5. 88mphTim

Yeah, understood. All I can say is to contact support with your RF number (if you got one).

6. Amer

Amer Registered

Yes i already emailed contact support couple of hours ago with RF number. just patiently waiting for reply now.

7. KingNothing

KingNothing Registered

I have the same fear that its going to take it our multiple times. Hope not im not made of money. Hope i get a response soon

8. Nepka

Nepka Registered

"...that it was a beta, that it might not work the way you want, when you want, et..."

yes you're right but I didn't expect that the system of payment was also in beta version lol ;)

9. Vincenzo Carlesimo

Vincenzo Carlesimo Registered

I just send my email with rf number. Now i need just waiting and hope that soon my payment will be fixed :). I have trust in ISI, despite technical problem. So I'm sure that everything will be ok ;)

I wanted to wait before buy the game..no way lol! I want to replace rf1 :D

10. michael1

michael1 Banned

were do i find rf number i had no emails from support or when i payed ect?

11. Nepka

Nepka Registered

My problem was solved !! I pay with my credit card with paypal and it's working .
    So the message "payment is pending ..."is misleading cause it suggests payment pending but as advised initially my card transactions were declined .

So i wait for nothing ....................

12. Maverick47

Maverick47 Registered

After paying by credit card (off 24h)

this message :payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded.

??

13. alexandreafc

alexandreafc Registered

I bought a License and activate it with sucess in my computer at my company, now i'm trying to activate at my house but tab Simulate don't show nothing just only a message that trying to obatin commerce servers.. what can i do?

14. Davevg

Davevg Registered

Upgrading to life time

OK so now I'm rethinking things and maybe I should have bought the lifetime. Is there a way to if I decide to do it?

Dave VG

15. Eddie74

Eddie74 Registered

Solution to the message: Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded.

yesterday Contact (Waiting 24h): support@rfactor.net

16. relentless

relentless Registered

I've had a bit of a mission trying to complete the credit card payment for this, so far I've had to supply a copy of a scanned bank statement and drivers license, moneybookers declined the scan of the drivers license for some reason. So far its taken 3 days to get this far. I've requested them to cancel the payment as I'm going on holiday so will look to try again when I get back.

Can anyone at ISI confirm if the identification requirements for moneybookers be the same when retail is released? Compared to rfactor 1 the credit purchasing system seems very difficult, most online purchasing is satisfied with the card security code.

17. 88mphTim

If you didn't get one, just contact them saying you didn't. Make sure you give them as much info as you can, such as the email address and name you used during attempted purchase.

18. 88mphTim

See first post in the thread if you haven't already.

19. 88mphTim

See first post in the thread, look for 'pending'

20. 88mphTim

Yes we can do it, but would prefer to deal with other issues first as support has a backlog. You have 18mo to do it anyway. The way to do it is to pay us the difference and we do it manually. But wait a bit and we'll post about it.