Advice on buying a new PC for rF2

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by Geoffrey Fournier, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geoffrey Fournier

Geoffrey Fournier Registered

Ok ok, well then it's best for me to wait then and put a bit more money for having a good PC than i can keep for some years, instead of buy a PC that would be bad in upcoming months/years. Thank you mate

2. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Oh ye also just realized what about Windows? Because if you dont have your copy of Windows you gonna have to get new OEM home edition, which retails for around 100 aswell i believe, not sure i think its cca 100... Windows is always pain in a budget

EDIT: ok so now after i did my reading about what the new "Founders Edition" is i must corrent myself and the annoucened nVIDIA card will be 450USD with MSRP for custom board makers to minimum 379USB, so when they launch, the 1070 will be 450USD..that actually makes a big difference.. I think you should make your decision based on what resolution will your monitor have.. if its just 1080p, GTX970 should do the job just fine, if you want to run tripple screens all three running 4K you will need 3X SLI 1080Ti or something and close to 5 grand :) So pick your screen first.. and according to that, pick your GPU

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  3. Geoffrey Fournier

I'll take a classic screen 24' for begin.

4. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

60Hz 1080p?

5. Geoffrey Fournier

75hz 1080 yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.