Adding ballast

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom Lebeuf, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Tom Lebeuf

Tom Lebeuf Registered

I hope there is another way to do this, but I don't believe there is. Currently the only way to add ballast that I know of is in game, and you add it to the driver. What I would like to do is add it to a car, so that if I were to do multiple cars, I could add ballast to a slightly faster car to even out performance.

Is this possible?

2. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

That I know, you would need to edit the car increasing the mass and repack it.

If you are running a league and will use it for several races, it deserves. If you are running that combo only once then it can be a bit tedious.

3. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

If its always the same drivers you can also prepare an ini file with the commands and just run this via /batch filename.ini

4. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

I think you can create upgrades and force them, but I could be mistaken
    Hopefully the ideas I send to Marcell a few days ago will be used so you have it all in a single menu (Create/Edit Championships or Custom Races, for both online and offline use) as easy and intuitive as possible IMO

[​IMG]

5. Tom Lebeuf

Tom Lebeuf Registered

Thank you very much for the responses guys. Eusco, your suggestion is probably the most proper, but I am not that skilled. I think I will try Wishmasters idea. Will... i hope your suggestion gets implemented. It would really mesh a few more cars so RF2 content would seem less random.