Adding AI to a Single Player race breaks the added car model

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by conticreative, Jan 12, 2012.

1. conticreative

conticreative Registered

The other night I was about to race in Single Player and I decided to add a few more AIs right before starting the race.

Once I got on track, the AI cars already in the race looked normal, but all the AI cars I added had their hood and other body parts floating above the car proper. The hood was most noticeable since it floated about 4 feet above where the hood should be. Since I was racing I wasn't able to see what other body parts were floating above or around the car model but there were several.

I was able to reproduce it in the next race but I forgot to take a screenshot. I will try to do that tonight.

In addition, on every multiplayer race or practice I have participated in so far there have been several cars with the default livery (if it can be called that). It looks like a yellow tarp tightly wrapped around the car.
    Most cars were fine but at least 2 or 3 cars on every server I tried looked like that. This only happened in the Megane races. I have not seen that in any of the other mods.