Activation limit exceeded? HELP ISI!

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Thor, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Thor

Thor Registered

Terrible google translator.

Format the PC constantly. I formatted yesterday because of an error in the shell.dll win7 64bit. I did not know the activation threshold for rfactor2. I would turn to play. giving this activation limit exceeded. what should I do? Please enable turn on my computer the rFactor2. Thank you! You can verify that the IP I active is always the same. I'm not turning on other computers. It is always enabled on my computer. Thank you! Sorry anything!

Original language portuguese brazilian.

Formato o PC constantemente. Formatei ontem por causa de uma erro no shell.dll do win7 64bits. Não sabia do limite de ativação do rfactor2. Gostaria de ativar para jogar. esta dando limite de ativação excedida. o que devo fazer? Por favor, permitir ativar no meu computador o rFactor2. Obrigado! Pode verificar que o IP que eu ativo é sempre o mesmo. não estou ativando em outros computadores. É sempre ativado no meu computador. Obrigado! Desculpe qualquer coisa!

2. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

rF2 allows groups of 5 reactivations.

When you have used your 5th activation, you need an activation reset, giving you five more activations.

No limit in the amount of resets.

To ask a reset, mail to support @ rFactor.net (the right mail address is without spaces between the @) writing in the mail also your order number (it is in the confirmation mail you got just after the purchase) and/or the e-mail address you used for the purchase.
    (These data are required so to find you in the ISI data-base).

Reset time is usually shorter than 24 hours.

3. Tosch

Tosch Registered

You can backup your rFactor2 credentials folder and put it back in place after reinstalling your OS.
    The folder is located in the appdata directory inside your Windows user profile (appdata is a hidden folder). An easy way to access the folder is to press "win-key + r" and enter "%appdata%". You should find a folder named ".rFactor". Make a copy and put back to the same location on the fresh OS.

4. Thor

Thor Registered

Thanks! Solved.

5. Thor

Thor Registered

Thanks! Solved.