Activating rF2 now

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by 4D!0z, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4D!0z

4D!0z Registered

Hey,

i bought rF2 2012-01-11 to support ISI and played it a bit, but the game wasnt finished and later i quitted simracing for a long time. Now i want to do some professionell simracing in leagues again, but i have to see i cant use my "Lifetime License". Is this a joke or what? Then i read about a conversion to steam, but first i got this email only 7 days before the conversion expires and on the other hand the mail went into my spam folder, imo the title really looks like spam/fishing and nobody heard about "studio 397".

I have the evidence i bought that game from ISI and still have the order number / email response from ISI (and you to convert the game). I mean, u cant tell people something about a "lifetime" license and then i cant use the game. So please tell me what u need to for giving me a valid, usable steam version of rFactor 2.

best regards,
    Benny

Guimengo likes this.
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Hi Benny,

Best thing you can do is buy the game again. Treat it like rF2 never went anywhere and has since died, you didn't play it for ages so that obviously didn't bother you anyway, and now there's a new game you can buy and will hopefully progress further.

We know your viewpoint, it's been discussed to death already, but you missed the window by a long way and it's not available to you anymore. So first decide if the game now is what you want and something worth buying, and if so go ahead and buy it. Trying to argue for a belated upgrade and getting all upset (and having long discussions about it here) is just wasting yours and everyone else's time and energy.

jayarrbee36, Goanna and The Iron Wolf like this.
  3. filippu

filippu Registered

The question you have to ask yourself is, do you want to reward that kind of attitude.
    Buy an unfinished forgettable game, forget about it, and then when it gets in a better shape years later, be told "well too bad you have to buy it again. Oh and we have DLC too".

4. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Thread closed
    We've already made it clear you'll have to purchase if you missed the deadline to convert - we were very generous with the time frame, sent everyone reminders, for a very long time you could convert :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.