About rFactor 2 Beta cars

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by Lo Evenisse, Jan 11, 2012.

1. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Was thinking of doing some skins for the Megan and have a play with the alpha but the work involve just to do that is ridiculous! I'm not a tech head and really this rFMod thing is just way over specified. It helps no one. Having things in Mas files is a good idea but you can't open the rfm? Really what's so special about the rfm that it has to be locked up?

2. kibert

kibert Registered

Consulto si ya salio el mod GT para Rfactors 2 xq en la seccion descargas= plantilla/pinturas sale para un Nissan GT (campeonato del mundo de resistencia).. donde esta el mod para descargar..? gracias..

3. Error13

Error13 Registered

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/1396-Downloads

1 person likes this.
  4. GTFREAK

GTFREAK Registered

May I ask why you did this? Is this necessary?

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of rendering those extra polygons when they really aren't needed. Was this done so that lights behaved correctly? I'm a bit confused.

Also, in the tutorial it mentions the use of "COCKPIT" as well as "SLOT<ID>" as separate instances.

So which is it? Are they separate, or does "COCKPIT" get overridden by "SLOT<ID>"?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
  5. Numrollen

Numrollen Registered

Just a small question about mod making: A friend of mine is working on a mod. He can also install it on his pc but i tried it on my pc and when i install the mod i get an error "could not verify". The splittet parts of the mod i could install but not the big package. So where is the mistake? ;)

6. SteveGee

SteveGee Registered

After reading this from the first post, I have a question:

- Cockpit
    > No more half carbody mesh for this view, highest carbody LOD is automatically shown from cockpit view

This means that we don't have to make a cockpit mesh anymore, right? The complete cockpit, in say an open wheeler, has to be built within that LOD? Wheel, any displays, the cockpit sides...all those things that used to be in the old cockpit meshes.

Am I understanding that correctly?

7. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

8. xristos840

xristos840 Registered