A Small Wishlist

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Shin, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Shin

Shin Registered

Some things I'd like to see added/improved in Rf2 ^^;

1) Some kind of option in the game itself to set up class definitions and save them for online and offline use. I can set up Crew Chief to report the correct class position but the game itself is pretty flawed in this regard with no ability to move/save cars to other classes without editing mods or creating skins and giving them class definitions which is clunky and time consuming. Also the fancy position indicators don't function properly when classes aren't defined as they should be. It'd be nice if setting a class definition in the game also could reflect this. It's frustrating to add mods that are competitive or represent the same classes but have different class names and not everyone is willing to do all the editing and whatnot to set things up properly when it should probably be a UI option. Also there's no stock in race UI option for multiclass racing with position in class. Make multiclass racing in Rf2 great again!

2) FIX THE FULL COURSE YELLOW AI BEHAVIOUR AS WELL AS AI REJOINS MY GOD PLEASE
    1) They don't try to catch the field 2) they slam on the binders RANDOMLY 3) there's no pass around for multiclass racing so the guy you're stuck behind if he's a lower class, you're stuck behind him and you can't pass him until s/f so you're pretty much boned on restarts 4) They rarely maintain minimum safety speed, electing to either go full tits or NOT AT BLOODY ALL and there's no penalty for just stopping on the track. And oftentimes when they rejoin after an incident, they just tear immediately back into the racing line and cause an even bigger incident. Of course a lot of this could be solved by just shutting off the rules. But that's kind of a lazy solution and this is after all, a wishlist.

Oh, VSC and Code 60 would be nice too...

2. AMillward

AMillward Registered

If we keep shouting about FCY maybe it'll get fixed quicker XD

Shin likes this.