A look at my RF2 Prototype for E-Sports, enthusiasts, fun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RealGT, Mar 26, 2021.

1. RealGT

RealGT Registered

Some pretty substantial updates to the RealGT prototype. Full 6 Buttkicker LFE system with amps for all 4 corners, shifter and pedals. Updated projection warps. More realistic FOV and scaling. Full working set of mirrors. 4x D-Box motion platform. Completely touch based UI interface for selecting games, profiles, telemetry etc. Still working the software but it's getting there. At this point the prototype is in a complete form. I'm awaiting some proposals to see if I can get this puppy manufactured.

This would be aimed at high end enthusiasts, race teams, race drivers, and especially E-Sports. What E-Sports is doing now is lame IMO. The competitors need to be challenged more, make it more realistic. Accurate motion, visual, tactile, audio, as realistic as possible. Otherwise its just a competition of memorization. It's also not compelling for the viewer in my opinion.

I've had interest from a major software house. Please share the images. Some compelling video should follow in the next few weeks as I can find time to shoot and edit around my regular job. My last video of the simulator in an earlier form, and an in depth video from Mark Puch who visited me to put the simulator through it's paces.

Cockpit 6 final.jpg Cockpit 6 final.jpg cockpit finished.jpg

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      165.9 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      165.7 KB
      Views: