A Little Help on a New Install

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Moe Faster, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Moe Faster

Moe Faster Registered

I have made a new install of bld 146, and have a few VMODS and the BMW F1 mod that won't install. Most vmods are looking for the Malaysia F1 track (in the BMW mod) and the rest (including the BMW mod) are looking for Showroom 1.0b and UI 1.0b; I have 1.0d of those components installed.

Does anyone have any idea what needs to be uninstalled/reinstalled to get the 1.0b Showroom and UI ??

For your assistance, thank you, thank you very much (with just a little bit of Elvis).

2. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

If mods are searching for Malaysia, that means you dont have all ISI content installed because its somewhere in there.
    Install all, you will have other problems too otherwise.

3. Moe Faster

Moe Faster Registered

Malaysia I have, Malaysia F1 is in the BMW F1 mod I am trying to install. I'm sure that I will have to back something out to get this in, just don't know what at this point.

All other ISI content is installed and working ok. exception is the GID/MapPlugIn which is currently causing the "slows" (extreme slow motion) and has been removed.

4. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

sounds like the vmod is old and created with older builds. the UI has since been updated.

Can you edit the vmod?

5. Moe Faster

Moe Faster Registered

I am not a modder but I suppose I can edit, once I figure out how to open a vmod.

I was hoping someone would know what mod changed the Showroom and UI so I could just uninstall the offending mod to that point.