Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by ChiefWiggum, Jul 26, 2020.
I contacted him here but never got a response
... but i dont know if it works with the F1 1979. With Chief´s 1975 mod and the S397 historic Formulas it runs well
V 0.97 - the Update was created by Svictor, I added only the Parts for the Chapparal from 1971
- Added additional six wheeler tyre (Firestone & Dunlop) that are selectable for player custom car (also affect weight & reduced drag values).
- Selecting Cosworth V8 would activate 450HP engine, and Ferrari V12 for 480HP, for player custom car.
- Tyre textures are darkened, and slightly adjusted tyre spec setting in gmt.
- Fixed UV map channel for all tyre GMT, so spec & bump map can show.
- Added additional brakedisc & cal & suspension for six wheeler that is needed for player custom car.
- Fixed rear axle issues.
- Fixed cam file LODMultiplier value, and adjusted all LOD values for all GEN files.
- Fixed front RIM size for all TBC to 0.165785 (was 0.179 in original file, which is bigger than actual 3d model). No changes to TGM file, but I have included them, just in case if something missing.
- Fixed F5000 starter sound (Chevy_304.INI).
- Added Headlights parts,currently only selectable for player car. Added new Headlights entries in 70_f1_player.gen & 70_F1_player_spin.gen & F1_70_UPGRADES.ini.
- Fixed Tachometer (F170_cpit.ini), now in-game HUD RPM LED is correctly synced with Tachometer needle (previously HUD RPM led would light up into red zone about 4000 RPM earlier, due to incorrect min-value in TachometerRange)
- Added BT34 front wing with 2 styles, added entries in F1_70_UPGRADES.ini. The genstring code are: 1 (f170_fw_1.gmt) , 2 (f170_fw_2.gmt). Included a UV map reference file in team folder (fwing34_1wireframe.png).
- Added 2 more car skins, one is 71's Graham Hill #10 (normal configuration). Another is Graham Hill #10 monza configuration.
- Fixed UV map channel for windscreen, so raindrop can be visible.
He...Batman's first car!
Looks great Chief! It's so much fun building the ugliest car possible and going racing.
Chief makes works of art. Congratulations on the work.
thx Guys, but the best is, these cars could have been possible
Would love to have an 80s or 90s version of this mod.
I wouldn't need other mods anymore lol
first I was not sure about the Headlights, but now I like the Idea from Svictor
What track is that Chief?
The details of the asphalt layers, patches, the sand and the grass blades. That is awesome.
the first Pic is Bridehampton, and the second Monaco 66
I expect the same level of quality with Concord Pacific, Patient.
don't fear the Night
Great to see this project getting better!! That headlight looks awesome.
ci can't play on servers with those cars, can you release them on workshop?
i could easily package them like standalone mods and put them on workshop for online and offline use, but they aren't my creation. you have to ask to @bears and @Chris Lesperance
... and maybe they could improvement them too with latest F170s v.0.97 mod fixes (?)
I think we should add a rounder Carbody also.....
Separate names with a comma.