6 Hours of Mid-Ohio, Driver Swap Teams Event

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Guy Moulton, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Looks like you had challenges but congratulations nonetheless. Indeed, you learned more in the end. :)

I know the broadcast did not end up happening but is anyone working on re-cap video? Just checking as I'd like to see it if some one is.

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

I was thinking of making a time lapse video, but I will have to see if I've got enough time for that. I think a high lights package might be a bit hard to make.

3. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Ok I will monitor the thread then. Thanks.

4. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

The next race organized through these ISI forums will feature Petra GTC's newly converted GT3 cars (the Porsche 997 and Ferrari F430 are already converted from the GTR2 BES mod, and are in Beta) but not sure of the other class (we may just do 1 class), it depends on what we can do with the Pescarolo-Judd.

I'd love to get together some 4 hour races on Sundays at the same time this one was.

5. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

Where did they throw the green? Was it not in the place the PDF said because that is where they throw the green in real life, not at the start/finish like most tracks. Starting at the start/finish would be a mess at Mid-Ohio.

6. Capeta

Capeta Registered

The start was a big problem, some guys didn't knew how to explain it, after the test race that was Ok for all and we had green too soon !

Anyways, I don't know why you are moaning Guy. This was a successful ISI event, always 20 guys on the server (10 cars, 10 spectators) all swap worked, no disco, no dnf.
    There is a lot to improve, in all area, but there is no championship in the internet who don't have any problem.
    Some are more visible than others.

7. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Is it getting confusing enough to close this thread and have Guy start a new one with his stuff, and SimHQ start another with theirs? I'm thinking so... Do you guys want to do that, post the link in this thread, then I'll close it?

Thanks. :)

8. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.