3DSMAX 2017 Aiuto

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Support (Supporto Tecnico)' started by EMY, Jun 19, 2020.

1. EMY

EMY Registered

Salve a tutti vorrei, se possibile, sapere la procedura esatta dove mettere i vari plugin, materiali ,shader e altro per poter importare i file gmt in 3dsmax2017. Premetto che di inglese non so molto e certi passaggi non riesco a capirli molto bene.

Io per ora prendo i file in 3dsimed, li esporto in .dae, poi li apro, li modifico,poi li esporto in .3ds e poi li ricarico in 3dsimed risistemando tutte le varie texture etc e poi li invio in gmt.

Un processo molto lungo che mi limita molto.Senza possibilità di rimappare varie texture etc.

Se qualcuno sapesse spiegarmelo per filo e per segno lo ringrazio vivamente.

A.E.

2. dazzer

dazzer Registered

First of all, try to use the language of the forum, it will be easier for people to reply in that way.
    Having said that, I explain.
    inside these folders
    rFactor 2\Support\Tools\Plugins\Max 2017\x64_beta
    You will find 3 files, you copy and paste them in the plugin folder of 3ds max

3. dazzer

dazzer Registered

When you enter 3ds max and open the materials, surely the program will ask you to select where the shaders folder is located, that is in:
    rFactor 2 \ Bin64 \ Plugins

to configure the exporter you must enter where the arrow is and manually add the exporter
    879789789.jpg

4. dazzer

dazzer Registered

this video is old but it will help you know where to find and paste the files

5. EMY

EMY Registered

Thanks a lot dazzer, unfortunately my english sucks and that's why I posted in the Italian forum.

Now I will try to follow your advice to see if I can make it work.

Thanks again

6. Bernd

Bernd Registered

@EMY
    Short correction. The shaders are in the folder
    ..\rFactor 2\Core\Shared

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    dazzer likes this.
  7. dazzer

dazzer Registered

if you use the translator it may make things a lot easier and surely in the common forum you will get easier help :D