3 screen NVIDIA Info - Single 600 series card

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by MikeyRud, Dec 24, 2012.

1. MikeyRud

MikeyRud Registered

My 3 screen setup:
    All DVI cables to the 3 screens (with one "HDMI adpater" at the card output - radio shack $29)
    Via the NVIDIA control panel simply use the "Surround Config" (no add-on software needed)
    CPU: i5 2500 Sandy Bridge | MB: GIGABYTE B75M-D3H | RAM: 8GB G.SKILL | OS: Win 7 64
    A single GTX670 SuperClocked 4GB
    Interface 3.0 PCI Xpress (mobo has one 3.0 PCI Xpress slot)
    Three identical 24" Asus LCD @60hrz.
    5850 x 1080 with Bezel correction
    Config Sim Settings; Resolution, MutiView (tickbox) and V-Sync on running rFactor, rFactor2 (build 134) and pCARS (build 374)

As far as these 3 sims go, testing in these in less than a week, this single 600 series card has handled everything I've thrown at it.
    Can't be more pleased with RF2 and the nv surround 3 screens...very smooth, no studder, everything's great!
    95% of the sim grafix settings on are Max\High. :) Screen shot is reduced from the original 5850 x 1080 size.
    View attachment 5334

BTW- Unfortunately in iRacing, I'm have a bit of a problem and not happy at all getting everything looking right like I want it (not smooth game-play like it was with 1 screen I've read\tried almost everything)

It's not easy most of the time in this form of communication. ;) Thanks to all for the help I've benefited from here in the race forum community!

2. gpfan

gpfan Registered

You know what, i changed recently my Saphire HD 6990 to a Gigabyte GTX 680 OC 4G and Voila!!!! Right now I'm Overwhelmed! Performance is better most of the time!! Stutters all gone and now i can play, with all eye candy on, RF2!!!!

From now on i´m nvidia client again, yeah, since they made the 600 series with surround tech on 1 GPU, i know this the natural selection for those who want quality drivers service, AMD is far way in this area.

Hoping RF2 will release Endurance content with driver swap implemented in, hepic races are waiting!!!!!!!!

Merry christmas!!!! :cool:

1 person likes this.
  3. MikeyRud

MikeyRud Registered

Update:

All is great also with iRacing sim and my 670, just needed to tweak setting.

4. taufikp

taufikp Registered

Nice! :)

5. Andreh68

Andreh68 Registered

could you ellaborate?