3 race format

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carl Shaw, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Carl Shaw

Carl Shaw Registered

guys is there a way of running a 3 race format without having to hit restart warm up after each race?

2. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

3. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

I'm also interested in this info.. I managed to find what I think is the correct line. But it doesn't matter if I change it from 1 to 2. rF2 will automatically correct it to 1 when I start the game. How did you do?

4. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

I will check this week if it still works, it was quite a few builds ago and haven't tried since.

5. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

Okay, I just tested it and with me it works (offline)

in ...\rFactor 2\UserData\player I opened player.json with notepad
    Somewhere near the bottom, under "Race Conditions" there are the options you need.
    For offline I changed "GPRIX Num Race Sessions":1, to "GPRIX Num Race Sessions":2,
    Then I started up the game, and after the first race finished I could press next session as you would do after practice or qualifying to start the second race. I don't know how to (if it is possible at all) change the settings for race 2, so the second race has the same weather, starting time, duration etc. The starting grid was ordered on the results of race 1.
    For online (if it works) I guess you should use the "Multi" parameter, and change "MULTI Num Race Sessions":1, to the number of races you want (under GPRIX it states you can use a value of 1-4, so I guess you can't do more than 4 races).