2nd screen with live tv view

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jason Duley, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Jason Duley

Jason Duley Registered

Hi guys, i'm not sure if this is possible or not, but can i have a second screen that runs like live tv footage (the replay camera angles)?

Not just in rf2 but rf1 as well?

thanks
    Jason

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Pretty sure you would need 2 PC's for this either lanned or online and have one PC as spectator

I only say that because I have never seen it watching uboob clips.

Would be cool.

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Peeps also wanted to use the 2nd screen for the look-back-angle whilst racing but I don't think even that was possible to do.

4. Jason Duley

Jason Duley Registered

Really, i would have thought having a lookback (or mirror) screen would have been a no brainer!

Damb, a live tv view would have been awesome when some mates and I get together and have fastest lap shootouts!

5. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Registered

That is the ONE thing I hope someone will make an APP for in Assetto Coras. For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be able to watch a live TV cam replay as i drove around. It would even be cool to have the APP be a little window that you could place on the screen that has a live tv replay in it.

6. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

So you are saying that you are not busy enough concentrating on driving the correct line and hitting all your marks, you have time to watch yourself race as well? You sir are one awesome race driver.

7. Valter Cardoso

Valter Cardoso Registered

Whats that? New shampoo?

8. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Registered

Yes! lol but seriously I think it would be a great feature, and it would be fun to glance at while I drove. During races I would probably not look at it often though. Still especially in rF2 it would be great because the replays we have now don't show everything and are of a low resolution compared to real-time. Drive around using a track cam view, and you will see the cars come to life unlike in the replays.

9. Jason Duley

Jason Duley Registered

Haha i'm personally not that talented, its 2 eyes on the road for me..

I have a motion sim and its only 1 person at a time unfortunately.. it would be good to watch the tv view on a second screen while you wait your turn, watching the main screen while your not driving makes you queezy in the guts cause its moving around!!