[REL] 2012 Formula ISI - Full Grid (4K)

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Guimengo, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
  2. bwana

bwana Registered

Big Thanks and to Boxter

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Video example of how it looks like

I also want to thank marketcrash16 for checking the package for me when I wasn't able to.

4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I'd like to say that someone from the community here reported my video for rights violation. How low can you get?

traind, RoboCAT10 and bwana like this.
  5. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

woot, how?! Did you steal a skin?

6. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I painted the 9 additional cars added to the existing faux Sauber, Force India, Mercedes, and Caterham. That video had been up for a looooong time before, then it went up again a while ago, and within minutes of it being posted here, it gets reported and somehow YouTube catered to it. The image previews were screencaps taken from that race.

Edit: Video back up ;). The cancer starts with certain people in the community, some not even really users, and especially people who don't contribute to the game or community.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
  7. bwana

bwana Registered

I smell a one eyed rat.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  8. Louis

Louis Registered

is it possible to edit drivers names?

9. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Great thanks, the very best modern f1 in rfactor2 is about to get better

10. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Registered

In dx11 hopefully

11. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I have to see about updating this with the updated F-ISI as it was all put together as an rfcmp courtesy of boxer.

Narrowbackwing and F1Aussie like this.
  12. Louis

Louis Registered

When you sya about "updating this with updated FISI" this mean about possibility of editing drivers and teams names?

13. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

No, I won't change the names for the teams I created and I'll leave the 6 default ones previously created by ISI for fake Sauber, fake Mercedes, fake Caterham, and fake Force India, as I don't want to give boxer even more work. Why do you want name changes?

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017
  14. Louis

Louis Registered

15. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Big thanks for this

I think I tried it -the red bull for instance is not red bull it's red something else

Is this right ?

16. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

You're welcome, and yes, I made everything semi-fictional but extremely close to real life to match the four existing in-game cars since it made no sense making a realistic field for a generic car. That freaking Red Lion on the gearbox was a b*tch to make and especially to match up with the mapping.

This pack was originally intended to be shipped with the 2015 update of this car, as new teams (like with the Brabham) but since they were too close to real life, folks were not comfortable with it being official. So instead of butchering and negating all the work, I kept it as my own release so it would still exist instead of being something visually neutered and unappealing.

If there is an update, I'd like to remove the tire limitation and change the way the series name is displayed in-game so it's more attractive.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017
    Narrowbackwing, FS7 and Adrianstealth like this.
  17. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Louis, you still haven't said why you'd like to see name changes. I had a reason for the chosen names but depending on the argument, there can be an update to that.

18. Louis

Louis Registered

It´s your mod and you don´t want to give someone more work (besides i only ask about how to edit because i mostly play in single player and like to race against real names - i mean real to me).
    So, i think your argument is better and sometimes i engage in conversations in english and not end well, so before i go nuts, better stop. I´m trying to keep this nickname :D

Guimengo and Eddy like this.
  19. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Ah, I understand. If I had made carbon-copy versions of the real cars then I'd have given the real names. Your best bet is the F1RFT 2013 mod edited by Frenky, for a real life field experience in an acceptable mod.

Adrianstealth and Louis like this.