[REL] 1991 Group C v1.1 Released

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Petros Mak, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

We are happy to announce that the v1.1 update to the 1991 Group C mod is now live on steam. If you are subscribed, it should automatically update. If it doesn't, unsubscribe and re-subscribe. For those of you who don't have the mod, you can get it on the steam workshop located HERE

We hope you all enjoy this latest update! The first post of this thread has been updated with the changelog, new template download and updated v1.1 Manual download links. Be sure to check them out!

DaveS78, Emery, Churrinche and 9 others like this.
  2. Liquid4653

Liquid4653 Registered

It is now hehe;)

Alex72 and The Iron Wolf like this.
  3. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

Thank you very much guys :)

BTW, I mapped your cars to Group C class in the Crew Chief, they'll be treated as single class after the next update.

4. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

5. Mauro

Mauro Registered

-Revised clutch torque on shifter to avoid abuse on downshifts
    -Reduced engine life and increased damage when revving over 7000rpm

This are most important improvements for me
    Finally more realistic shifting on servers
    Thank you guys!

6. LaZanzaraRombante

LaZanzaraRombante Registered

7. Liquid4653

Liquid4653 Registered

Aren't you an impertinent! one, We are well aware there are more cars, if you want to model and provide them, I will happily put them in-game for you;)

8. LaZanzaraRombante

LaZanzaraRombante Registered

Of course it is easy to justify this, but the work done in half do not always please everyone, if it bothers you my opinion does not read it and goes beyond

9. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Well, not sure what to say about that. I would begin with saying "thank you" for the half that DO exist and is amazingly well done. Then i would go on to ASK "will the rest come one day?".

Anyway, we are all different. Some are half glass full guys and some are half glass empty guys.

10. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

I enjoy my Jaguar since many years ago :p

11. doddynco

doddynco Registered

<---This sentence goes beyond

12. doddynco

doddynco Registered

Absolutely amazing work guys - top notch!! My god I love these cars - they are flipping mental. Thank you soo much.

Alex72 likes this.
  13. oldman

oldman Registered

Thank you for the new update,

14. Raintyre

Raintyre Registered

Yes, check manual for updated information and setup recommendations on Sauber C11. Now, safe rpm is 7000 and engine life is halved at 7200 (previous version was 7300rpm and halved at 7500rpm). Also, high turbo positions harm the engine more than before and their consumption is proportionally higher compared to medium turbo positions. These restrictions and the increase in aerodynamic drag should balance its performance against the other cars.

For those who still didn't try the mod or tried old versions: this version includes our best sound ever (fixed panning issue), best graphics ever, and also best physics. All cars include chassis flexibility and updated tyre models. You can find different tyre brands for 787 and 962. Only one brand for C11, but its medium and hard compounds will feel different in your hands because their materials properties are not the same.
    Best multiplayer experience ever with most balanced performance we achieved so far. Best offline experience after improved artificial drivers skill and aerodynamics options (see upgrades). Best racing in the rain with updated rain tyres physics and visual effects
    Try it and explore its possibilities!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    DaveS78, pkelly, Seven Smiles and 4 others like this.
  15. heisenberg70

heisenberg70 Registered

Wow! Thats sounds very ambitious...but in the case of rF2 i think its true ;)
    I'll try this out :D
    Honestly: the Sound of this cars simply rocks!!

Cars like this (those) i miss in iRacing.....for example. No offense against iRacing (i love it too), but i am missing a little bit courage by iRacing...ok, they have a different "agenda". Like original, detailled datas and so on....but: a little bit more courage...so what? o_O

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  16. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

you are not gonna find that kind of handling in Iracing
    rf2 handling is very natural and let driver push more without fear

17. Stevy

Stevy Registered

They don't sell. Easy as that. It's not like iRacing don't has any historic cars. But look at them. KamelGT, Lotus79...dead Series where just one race a week gets official.

18. John R Denman

John R Denman Registered

Interesting update when I get time I'll definitely give it a go. Sounds like the C11 will still be a very slightly stronger qualifier while the 962 and 787 will be stronger in racing. Its too bad few simracers really understand how to setup their cars, particularly suspension.

19. Flatspotter

Flatspotter Registered

Thank you for the update, but I'm still getting unbalanced sound. The engine sounds are biased to the left, and tire sounds are coming out of the left channel only. This happens in all 3 cars. I'm running 5.1 sound.

I don't have this problem with other cars, like those from S397 or other mods.

20. John R Denman

John R Denman Registered

Not sure if I put this link up before, but here's a 12 minute clip of a 962 & C11 going at it at Monza in 2017.