1968/69 Dino 246 Tasmania

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by Luckymax99, May 11, 2020.

1. Luckymax99

Luckymax99 Registered

Hey everybody,
    Im an experienced free time Game and App developer and am therefore skilled in 3d modelling and coding in several languages. I now have set my mind on creating a car (especially the Dino 246) for Rfactor 2. Id need help by an experienced car modder to get me started and guide me a bit through (I know this is alot to ask for and I assume this has been already asked 20.000 times or so on here ;-). Anyway response would be very much appreciated (My discord is Luckymax99#0231)

With best regards from Germany and stay healthy !

Thanks in advance !

Max

atomed and Mauro like this.
  2. Mauro

Mauro Registered

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  3. Luckymax99

Luckymax99 Registered

Thanks alot ! Ive already done a 3d modell for the tasmania but interms of the rfactor 2 sides of things Im extremely barebones and the information gatherable through the link is really some advanced stuff.

4. Bernd

Bernd Registered

You could also read this
    https://www.studio-397.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/rF2_car_modding_complete.pdf
    It's a bit older, but gives some basic hints.
    It's from the below site, where you can find some more older informations and more.
    https://www.studio-397.com/modding-resources/

5. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I agree with @Bernd, the Car Modding Complete is probably the best go to file.

I've always tended to get an existing car working in Mod Dev, then start changing and adding the new bits to that.