be warned about running steam or any other application as an admin. It often has little or no effect, but often opens the gate for major security...
Is the folder _really_ gone?
Small set of updates:
TL;DR: APX wizard can now build updates for tracks also
- Updated https://wiki.apx.chmr.eu/doku.php?id=servers.json to...
- Added base support to generate scripted weather based on live data https://wiki.apx.chmr.eu/doku.php?id=real_weather
- Added welcome messages...
- Added livetiming
- Added livetiming customization guide https://wiki.apx.chmr.eu/doku.php?id=ticker_customization
When using ModMgr.exe on the client to install (paid) DLC content via the commandline, the manifests are not written.
Steps to reproduce
I might at this into my APX toolkit: https://github.com/apx-simracing/issues/issues/40
no, I mean left and right indicators
Header says everything. Would be super useful when lapping traffic.
Updates! A lot of them!
- Fixes https://github.com/apx-simracing/issues/issues/7
- Added article for new CLI command plugins...
I am just confused how to interpret that value during a race session as I'm seeing th value raising during the lap until it suddenly gets below 0
Mostly in an interval on start finish straight. E. g. when the cars are lining up for the grid.
First I wanted to unsub this thread. But that discussion....I need popcorn.
Does anybody know the purpose of the negative in-lap distance?
It would be quite more interesting to see actual (server) improvements rather than a marketing post.
I will park this post here as it's not really an bug report. Are there any plans to ghost cars? I am especially thinking of situations where...
I am thinking about hosting a 24h Nordschleife event with some APX powered tools/ services attached to the server. That tools will...
The project recently got following updates:
- The reciever can now install a new clean server if needed
- A scheduler was added...
I spent the last three years with researching, analysing and automating the server. I think I still have not seen everything, but I think that...
Separate names with a comma.