I love it and can't wait to see where it goes.
I tried it but it wouldn't work then made the game have artifacts afterwards.
So Tim if you could help a number of us had the payment fail but got a invoice and now are waiting for a payment that will never come. We can't...
I did the same thing with moneybookers and it said the payment failed. But I got a invoice with no emails. I don't think our payments worked.
Now this is the hard part guys we have to have patience!
I think he could do that ADSTA the card would act like real one for what it's worth.
Monday or Tuesday I'm guessing.
I got a 26 Jedi Guardian, the voice acting is epic and art is great too.
I thought it was coming out tonight then I took an arrow to the knee.
Kinda cruel of them if they know its not coming out tonight. :(
Its ISIs birthday and I want it!
He was talking about christmas so shortly after sounds like today!
To quote Gjon, there’s a 49% chance of releasing before the holidays, 51% shortly after.
Tim just posted this in FAQ the Thrustmaster had its drivers updated today for next gen games. Wonder which one their talking about.
buy buy buy!
Separate names with a comma.