Bernd

Bernd

Registered

@Lazza I think it's ok, to post something on the profile page of another user. For me, the question is, why it gets displayed here. Apr 19, 2020

1. Bernd
      Bernd
      @Lazza I think it's ok, to post something on the profile page of another user. For me, the question is, why it gets displayed here.
      1. Lazza
        Lazza
        Oh, I agree. But until that changes I think it's worth pointing out (or trying to) that that's what happens. I also think some of these profile messages are meant to be private.
        Apr 19, 2020
      2. Bernd
        Bernd
        Yes Lazza, i agree. I think only the user himself should be able to post here (Update your status...) or it should not be displayed on the main page. And i bet, that it never will be changed.
        Apr 19, 2020
      3. Lazza
        Apr 19, 2020
        Bernd likes this.
    2. sman
      sman
      Hi Bernd you replied to my Thread , thanks for that . I followed your instructions and i changed the first GameDescription in that json file . But i have also another Gamedecription in that json : "Game Description":"All Tracks & Cars",
      "Game Description#":"The current rFactor game file (*.RFM) to load", Is this correct ?

Regards Peter
      1. Bernd
        Bernd
        Yes, that's correct. Almost all setting lines have an explanation line, that is marked with a # behind of the name of the setting.
        So in this case, the name of the setting is Game Description and so the line with the explanation starts with Game Description#.
        Apr 16, 2020
        sman likes this.
    3. tswracer56
      tswracer56
      Hi there if you can help with the six-wheeler - been praying for a fix for this car for ages. Even though Jody did not like the car he won a race with it and I have raced with his brother Ian in south africa in Formula atlantic would love to use this car in rf2
    4. lloydvdw
      lloydvdw
      Thanks for your reply Bernd! I'll try the new version of brand hatch tonight :)
      1. Bernd
        Bernd
        You are welcome. :)
        Feb 8, 2018