Home Page:
ISI Lead Environment Artist

Michael Juliano

Track Team, from Texas

Michael Juliano was last seen:
Nov 3, 2016
    1. Vandrid
      Vandrid
      So my computer died over the weekend, I have to send it back to get it repaired, they estimated about 4-6 weeks before its done. Sadly all of my stuff is on their so I'm sorry I didn't send you anything just wanted you to know what's up. I'll get my stuff to you when I can
    2. Vandrid
      Vandrid
      That would be great. I'm a bit busy, but I would be more than willing to volunteer some hours to you. I'll send you my info this weekend
    3. Vandrid
      Vandrid
      Hey Michael, firstly thank you again for such a great game, and for being so open to your community. I wanted to contact you about some things. I know I have read in a few places you were looking to get help with the game once it gets up and running. I was just curious as to the progress of that. And if you are looking for people is there a way I can apply? I have a degree in Computer Animation and while I'm fairly rusty I would love to get back into the industry. Anyway, thanks for your time I can only imagine how busy you are being a one man crew
    4. dmatzies
      dmatzies
      Hi Scott,

my Name is Dennis and i am the head of the DRM-MODDING-TEAM. Now we work on a new Version from the DRM-MOD with the RFE-Plugin for rf1.
      So we want to make a trackpack with the RFE-Options and want to put some tracks like Essington, Mills, Toban, Silverstone and the Birmingham Motorplex into the download file.

Can we get the permission to use the tracks ? For the RFE-Plugin we must change only the SCN, TDF and GDB, sometimes the tracksurface and material like the colour of the specular.

Thanks for you answer

bye Dennis
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.roguesystemsim.com
    ISI Lead Environment Artist
    System: Operating System:
    Windows XP
    Simming (race, flight, space, etc), art, outdoor activities

Signature