Home Page:
To Save The World

DougSpinster

Registered, from Quebec, Canada

DougSpinster was last seen:
Nov 7, 2013
    1. 88mphTim
      88mphTim
      I can set it, then change it back. I set the forum to 10 now. Let me know when you're done and I'll switch it back.
    2. Lemmy Caution
      Lemmy Caution
      Mistakenly posted here. :rolleyes:
  • About

Birthday:
    September 30
    Home Page:
    http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_league/415
    To Save The World
    System: Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Founder of ''CCBB MotorSports''
    5 years of hosting

Series Activity

Porsche Carrera Cup Duetsch
    * [Active]

F3 British Series 2013
    * [Active]

Canadian Street Stock Series
    * [Pending]

Porsche Carrera Cup Asia
    * [Active]

WELCOME TO OUR LEAGUE

Ever since its inception in 2008, CCBB MotorSports (Amateur International) has helped usher in a new generation of race games by providing the global SIM racing gaming masses with a vast library of high-resolution race games and exclusive content that users have been downloading and racing across multiple platforms many of times per month for five years

CCBB MotorSports Series has become synonymous with world-exclusive racing coverage of the billion-dollar interactive entertainment industry that takes gamers inside series and individual events like any other racing league in the world. From frequent events and series to weekly race game-play, breaking news, and complete industry coverage, CCBB MotorSports helps our audience keep its finger on the pulse of the race gaming world. Plus, a growing library of unique original content to be used at Race2Play keeps the CCBB MotorSports audience entertained while a unique social presences and community-driven features ensure our members’ voice is always heard.

Whether you are a gamer, publisher, developer or another website, we want to hear from you! If you have feedback, comments or questions, we can be contacted see below.

Publishers/Developers
    If you have questions about CCBB MotorSports League or a piece of media that you would like included on our league's forums, we would love to hear from you.

Gamers
    Any issues with the league? Are there broken links? Is there a race you are looking for that you can't find? Do you want to heap praise upon us? Post it on our forums

Advertisers
    Are you wondering how you can get your product or game in front of all these gamers? We offer a spot on our event pages for your banner.

You can contact us by:

PM me Doug Spinster
    Post on the forums
    Email: nfsmechman@yahoo.com

CCBB MotorSports Copyright 2008, 2012