Registered, from Sydney, Australia

DeM was last seen:
Jun 18, 2014
    1. DeM
      DeM
      I am the mother theresa happy to be seeing you
    2. DeM
      DeM
      Welcome to you all. I speak good English but my written word needs work and I lose a little in translation for this i submit my apolgy
    3. Bryan Birtwell
      Bryan Birtwell
      Thanks for the reputation vote!

Bryan
    4. DeM
      DeM
      Hello to you MarcG it is the adrenalin factor mod. I am a new member there and was asked if i wanted to do some testing. I then had the PC Problems and have been offline but just recently rejoined. they have old Models currently that are not authorised from another game. Talking to the members on Ventrillo they are getting three new models for the COF. Currently just using the Ford and Holden and all is running in RFactor 2 and they had a server going for testing. I only know one of the members well but they all seem to be very mostly nice to talk to . They are getting used to my broken English but seem to understand me. Site is adrenalinfactor.com if you join up let them know DeM spoke to you in conversation,
    5. MarcG
      MarcG
      Hi mate, seen your signature in the forums abd being a huge V8s fan was wondering what its all about? Add I know ORSM are not touching RF2 until the game goes gold....just being curious and nosey that's all :)
      Cheers
  • About

Software Developer
    System: Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Immigrated to Australia from Canada of Greek origins

Formula 1, sim racing, cooking

Signature

BETA TESTER : V8 SUPERCARS for rFactor 2