Aug 17, 2013
Engineer. Owner of Advanced Rollforming Technology

Max Attack

Registered, from Melbourne

Max Attack was last seen:
Aug 17, 2013
    1. Max Attack
      Max Attack
      We are designing a new peddle set and a sequential shifter. We also want to come up with add on to existing peddle sets. Later we will follow with a hydraulic handbrake. Our peddles will be inverted and will use better load cells than the big players. our clutch will have a digressive action and the brake will be fully adjustable & hydraulic. I will keep you informed.
      Cheers
      J
    2. GTClub_wajdi
      GTClub_wajdi
      Thanks mate!I'm glad to hear you again:)
      I didn't understand what do you mean by "We are looking at making our own controllers too and are designing them now"!are you going to make a new wheel or gear.....?please update me with your progress..
      regards Wajdi
    3. Max Attack
      Max Attack
      Awesome that you got the flex. Distortion in the right mon? All drivers up to the last one did give me a bit of a fisheye look on side mons but this driver fixed that for me. My FOV is set to about what yours is. The 7xxx cards make rf2 look very nice hey.
    4. GTClub_wajdi
      GTClub_wajdi
      Hi Max,how are you?I haven't seen your cockpit progress from a while,what's happened?
      I need your help.I got finally my new GPU(the HD 7950 Flex edition),can you tell me your Catalyst setting for the triple screen setup?
      I also have the view some how distorted(specially the right monitor)!
      I have a FOV at 25-28 because I think that a low FOV gives a more realistic view!
      I have all the setting on Max and I have a fluid fps.
      thanks
    5. Bryan Birtwell
      Bryan Birtwell
      Thanks for the reputation vote!
    6. GTClub_wajdi
      GTClub_wajdi
      Thanks Max and I like your too:)
  • About

Engineer. Owner of Advanced Rollforming Technology
    Nickname:
    Max Attack
    System: Operating System:
    Windows 7
    My first sim set up was the day after Sports Car GT came out.

Simgineering

Signature

Always Maximum Attack !