[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

r2la already supports multiclass drivers and teams championships. Maybe you didn't set options right. Give me a link to your championship page (here or by PM if you want), I will look.

2. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Hi Nibo.

There is a typo in 'Medium' tyre name in Race Results page:
    [​IMG]

Could you tell if I can edit it in the files myself or it is in compiled pyc files ? Thanks.

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Its not a typo (and it could not be r2la typo, as tire names are parsed from each individual xml, as is all other data). I limit number of symbols in tire name to 5 there. Because some mods have long tire compound names and if not limited their "badges" in this column will be very wide and this can mess up whole table formatting.
    It looks unfortunate for longer words, like "Medium". But I think everybody can still get what it is.

4. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Thanks for explanation, surely it makes sense then. Anyway, I guess it's not possible to modify that limit for own use where it won't mess anything?

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, its in compiled pyc file, you can not change this value there. Will limit of 6 be ok for you or you need more? I can compile special .pyc file just for you.

6. Davvid

Davvid Registered

If you'll be so kind I'd like 2 versions: 6 letters and for testing 12-letter limit (for Intermediate ;-) )

7. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Thanks. Do you know if browsers cache these files somehow ? Because I see no changes after replacing files.

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Hm, they don't work for me either. I think I did something wrong. I will redo it tomorrow and post again.

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Davvid likes this.
  10. Justin Mifsud

Justin Mifsud Registered

Is it possible to add seconds penalties to drivers in the race results?

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Its possible, but you need to clone result first.
    - select your log, press "Clone to edit" button
    - select cloned log (it will be highlighted in blue), press "Edit" button
    - press "Penalty" button for some driver to add seconds. It is only available to drivers that are on same lap. If you need to make changes to drivers that are on different laps, press "Edit" and there you can change driver position.
    You will need to assign cloned log to championship then.

12. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

Hello,
    i have one tip for improvment... If you can....

I our league we has too Constructors Championship. Can you add select how many car from each Manufacturer got points? And from Manufacturer? Now we have only VehName or CarType (McLaren 720S and McLaren 650S is separate Manufacturer), can you add CarManufacturer (McLaren - 650 and 750 together). And Separate Class Manufacturer? (Audi LMP1 and Audi GT3)

Thanks for question...

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can use Manual Team championship mode for that. At Edit Championship page set "Team championship" to "Manual", save. Then, on championship page press "Manage Teams" button, then press "Create team" for all manufactures that you need. Then select created team names and press "Add to champ" for each one to add your teams to championship. Then manually assign teams (manufactures) for every driver at every race.

I can not do multiple team championships in one championship. If you need to have teams and manufactures tables, you`ll have to pick one. Or create 2 identical championships, one with "Team championship" on "Manual", other on "CarType".

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can also use "Manual" setting for "Championship car classes" and add manufactures as classes manually (as I described for manual teams). This way you will have both team and manufactures tables in one championship.

Jimmy likes this.
  15. Sachmo

Sachmo Registered

Thanks for the help. Those CMD Window commands certainly list what is going on, but no port "8000" to be seen. Having said that, when I run web2py.exe directly and try to start the server it says port 8000 is already in use, so its being used somewhere. I just changed the port to something else and the server starts fine. Thanks again for the help!!!

Nibo likes this.
  16. Arijima

Arijima Registered

Hi Nibo,
    First of all, I wanted to congratulate on the good Tool. I wanted to ask you if u were thinking of making a Driver Menu in which you can see all the driver info (maybe also a pic IDK) and u can see the driver placement in all the championship he has raced and also al the teams he has raced (maybe also a team Menu with similar info). IDK if u have thought of this or maybe u deemed this feature not worth or too much time-consuming.

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I can not do separate driver pages with this info, because the way r2la works this info is not stored in database. Basically, almost no info from championship results is stored, it is all calculated in real time every time somebody requests some championship page.

Closest r2la comes to this type of aggregate info is "All time stats" table on "Championships" page. This table is also calculated in real time going through all championships (then this page is cached for 1 minute to not stress CPU if somebody request it to often). I can make driver names in this table clickable, and on click modal window will pop up with list of this driver championships, position in championships (overall and in class), and list of teams that driver was driving for. Will this be something useful for you?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  18. Arijima

Arijima Registered

no worry man. I wanted to know if it was possible to do.

19. Arijima

Arijima Registered

Nibo is there a way to remove a Driver and Team from the list?

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

From what list?