[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

Big thank you to @Nibo for all his help. My problem was caused by the AMS Dedi and the setting nibo posted about above.

Nothing to do with the fantastic r2la

2. flyfisho

flyfisho Registered

Just a quick question.... I cant get tyres or fuel usage showing up when i log into the lacalhost.
    i have the lataest version in this thread and it has always happened no matter what version.
    Cheers

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Maybe because you are looking at logs of multiplayer sessions? It was always like that, rFactor only puts tire and fuel data for player in offline sessions. For online session logs, tire and fuel data is available only in server logs, not client logs. You need to use r2la with logs that are created by rF2 server if you need to see tire and fuel data for multiplayer sessions.

4. Justin Mifsud

Justin Mifsud Registered

Is it possible to edit the results path, by mistake I put the pat to the temp results instead of the results folder and cant edit it.

Thanks in advance

5. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

Hello, why i have this error message? I importing log from race...
    I have this only if i have Q and R in one group... (Oschersleben) if i not this (Brno) i see only Race Results without Q

upload_2019-8-29_19-51-27.png

upload_2019-8-29_19-56-14.png

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Justin Mifsud, you can not edit base path that you enter in the form that appears on first start of r2la. You'll have to start new instance of r2la (unzip again to new folder) from scratch and enter correct path in first form.

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jimmy, send both (Q and R) logs to me. I don't know how that could have happened. It shows Oschersleben in log selector, but Hungoraring in session report on your screenshot... Maybe you edited that files somehow?

8. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

Hello,
    this is logs.... screen is from bad clicked race... But result viewers is OK, but i dont get this to Champoionship results... :(

and, web2py still droping... :( or freezing... if i like a admin worked.

Attached Files:

• Logs.zip
      File size:
      360.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Not sure what this means. r2la can be slow if amount of logs in your Results directory is more than 800-1000. Remove all old and not needed log files.

There was a specific bug related to driver present in Qual, but not Race and championship option "Team championship" set to "VehName". I fixed it now. But to get fix working for you, you will have to start v2.058.23 from scratch and then import your old championships (r2la_settings.json, usual upgrade procedure). Or re-create your championships in new version manually.

Updated to v2.058.23:
    • Fixed error in championship manager when some driver was in Qual log, but not in Race log and "Team championship" option was set to "VehName".
    • Filenames of all xml files removed by r2la are now logged in web2py/r2la_removed_files.log file.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    Corti and Wergilius like this.
  10. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

This dropping....

upload_2019-9-5_22-49-32.png upload_2019-9-5_22-49-40.png
    upload_2019-9-5_22-49-52.png

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jimmy, that's web2py server crashing. I never had that and unfortunately will not be able to help. That looks to me like maybe some incompatibility with web2py and your versions of windows (windows 10?). But I don't know for sure. Web2py is the framework that I use to build r2la app, so when it crashes like that, its mostly out of my knowledge.

12. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

@Nibo we using Windows Server 2012 x64

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I can speculate, that it has something to do with windows being server version. But I don't know why.

14. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

We have plan this month go to Windows Server 2019

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Maybe it will not crash there, don't know. I don't have many reports of web2py crashing, so it has to be some rare thing with web2py and your os or os config.

16. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

Hi Nibo. Do you know why with AMS results files the fuel at start never shows 100% even when you start a race with a full tank?

All except one driver started with a full tank. My only idea is that it takes the fuel from the end of lap 1 rather than at the start and if this is the case I assume it is not possible to get fuel for lap zero, only fuel for lap 1 onwards.
    upload_2019-9-7_9-27-19.png

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, that is the reason. We have only reading at the end of the lap. Its like that in rFactor1/2 also.

Nobkins likes this.
  18. Sachmo

Sachmo Registered

Hi, I am finding that Log Analyzer won't run for some reason. It has run fine in the past, and apart from the standard Windows Updates, Antivirus updates, etc, I haven't done anything to my computer that I would think might contribute to this no longer working.

When I run the r2la.bat file the following occurs. The same occurs if I directly run web2py_on_gevent.exe.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

starting on 127.0.0.1:8000...
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<string>", line 6, in <module>
    File "__main__.py", line 128, in <module>
    File "__main__web2py_on_gevent__.py", line 112, in <module>
    File "__main__web2py_on_gevent__.py", line 109, in main
    File "__main__web2py_on_gevent__.py", line 46, in run
    File "gevent/baseserver.py", line 282, in serve_forever
    File "gevent/baseserver.py", line 234, in start
    File "gevent/pywsgi.py", line 639, in init_socket
    File "gevent/server.py", line 78, in init_socket
    File "gevent/server.py", line 89, in get_listener
    File "gevent/server.py", line 153, in _tcp_listener
    File "<string>", line 1, in bind
    socket.error: [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions: ('127.0.0.1', 8000)

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Looks like either some firewall/antivirus is blocking that address/port or some app/process is occupying it. If you google phrase "An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" you will see all kinds of reasons for this reported.

You can try to start r2la on different port. Start r2la by running rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.23\web2py\web2py.exe file. In the "Server Port" field try entering values different from 8000. Try some of these: 3000, 8080, 4200, 8100, 8200 (or theoretically any other number between 1024 to 49151).

You can try to find what process is using 127.0.0.1:8000 address. Start "cmd.exe" in windows (through start menu find/run field for example). In cmd window enter command netstat -o (also you can try netstat -ab). Look for 127.0.0.1:8000 address in the listed results.

Sachmo likes this.
  20. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered

I have one question... :)

Now we have Multiclass series... Drivers Championship is separet LMP1 and GT3, but Teams Championship is merge both class. Can you add separete chose for Multiclass Team Championships? GT3 teams dont get a points :-D Becouse first GT3 is after last LMP1 :-D