Petition/Crowdfund for updated Lienz!

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by dylbie, Mar 2, 2018.

?

Fully updated Lienz in rFactor2?

1. Hell yes!

39.8%
  2. Hell yes, and I'd happily pay a donation!

34.7%
  3. No, because I don't really like sim racing!

1.0%
  4. No, because I don't want to pay for a track!

7.1%
  5. No, because I'm not interested in fictional tracks!

17.3%
  1. jjcook

jjcook Registered

why do i feel like im already driving lienz in fr2 ? its a conversion? not good enough? but it is available

2. Lu ManiaK

Lu ManiaK Registered

It is only 1 of 4 (? Can't remember how many) layouts.

3. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Yes it's one layout. Just gave it a try and I thinks it looks quite good. I know it's not DX11 ready, but better than nothing. Great to drive with rastas hillckimb cars;)

4. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

It is true that I said that in principle I would participate in my scale for this project, I have not changed my mind.

However, I put two "objections :

- Lienz already exists with its main layout, so with nice turns, and graphics that I'm happy with (the main thing being the driving, not the graphic immersion.

- For me in term of driving, the added value of a new Lienz even with all layouts would not be very high : having more beautiful graphics would bring only a few things, but if the modder adds many bumps of different sizes, changes the face of the road so that the driving is more "challenging", and that the road has many different areas of grip (that the driver would distinguish with different coatings for example), then I say yes ! !!!

But again, the current lienz is not bad.

5. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

For quite a while, I had noticed Lienz in Workshop, but never wasted time downloading it because in the back of my mind I was thinking "this isn't going to work right" Finally subscribed to it last night and it surprised the heck out of me.... not bad at all, most notable was the signs along road were reacting to sunlight in a natural way, really had missed the track from older days.

6. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    svictor and Mauro like this.