Acceleration Bug In The Endurance Pack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by GoldenBear, Aug 16, 2019.

1. GoldenBear

GoldenBear Registered

Hello. I would like to report a very nasty bug that transpired with the newest update.

I noticed a bad bug with all cars in the Endurance Pack after this latest update. The first thing is the throttle input revs to max and min like a switch when pressed and released in neutral. I mention this because of the second problem. I use no auto clutch but regardless if on or off and holding the traction limiter on race starts, the engine bogs down heavily. If manual clutch it will stall if you do not drag the clutch at the biting point for about 2 seconds. With auto clutch on it still bogs down and you lose many positions on race starts.

My friend I race nightly has the same bug. I do hope that S397 patches this quickly as it is ruining race starts and if you have an off, getting the car moving again.

2. Bernd

Bernd Registered

Sounds as if there is a problem with the engine inertia.
    Probably too low values.

3. GoldenBear

GoldenBear Registered

Yes. That is exactly what I thought.

I am pleased to announce that S397 responded just now in the rF2 Discord that the problem has been noted.

4. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

i noticed the same with the Oreco 07 after the update on last thursday. did cost me a lot of seconds in a race after a spin and a pit stop. stalled the car several times. driving with clutch pedal and auto clutch is off.