Vehicle mass

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slip_Angel, Aug 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Ok

2. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

And this is how discussion about physics ended. Exactly how it was started - in a stupid way.

Still waiting for proper report about how actually exactly oreca has changed. Not just judging what was written in changelog. And by the way the thread never was specifically about oreca. So please...

3. Slip_Angel

Slip_Angel Registered

I was not talking about speed here mate. check out title and my OP please.

4. Slip_Angel

Slip_Angel Registered

https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/vehicle-mass.63766/#post-995153

Can you even READ ? or you just trolling.The reason i never said anything about oreca in my OP because butthurt fanboys like you will start attacking since i found something wrong in your PRECIOUS(and PAID) car.
    Edit: just saw where you live guess english is not your native language hence all this trouble understanding EVERYTHING, My bad.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  5. Daniele Vidimari

Daniele Vidimari Registered

Ehmm.. i know. The car was too fast and that has been fixed using what you see in the changelog.

6. Slip_Angel

Slip_Angel Registered

oh okay so you are saying that they changed everything to slow it down,right?

7. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Ok, man with this one you completely lost all the credibility in my account. I see that there was a post that mentioned oreca, and congrats if you were right about something, but mostly it is like your ego massively over reacting to somethign what could be a coincidence, as many many people has complained about that car being too fast, and it was just too obvious.

Also, I completely don't care about Oreca, in fact I have little passion about modern racecars. Only really can enjoy them with a spice of competition. For me they are not dynamic enough here, GTE is quite cool though, but GT3 I think are more true in ACC after all...

I am also anything but fanboy of rF2 or any other simulation, I support them all, and I am criticising them quite openly when I really believe that I am right.

And may I ask where you are from ? I mean which country has people with intelligence like yours ?

8. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

You are priceless.

dylbie likes this.
  9. dylbie

dylbie Registered

This is comedy gold :D:D:D

Daniele Vidimari and Ronnie like this.