MultiScreen

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Diego Bertonelli, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Diego Bertonelli

Diego Bertonelli Registered

Got some Problems setting triple monitor.
    Already changed the custom View in the DX11 file to 5760 x 1080
    when i'm running the video setup it just doesn't let me put more than 1920x1080 and i can't check the multi screen spot.
    also in game i can not put multiscreen.
    is there any chances to solve it?

Attached Files:

2. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

I don't have a definitive answer but you could try changing GPU: from Auto to select your graphics card and see if that fixes it.

3. Diego Bertonelli

i tried , i have a Radeon RX Vega , choosed that , but it still does not work
    i guess the problem is that, because I can't Use the function multiscreen , and i don't know why

4. Daniele Vidimari

Daniele Vidimari Registered

Because you have to activate it first in your gpu control panel, with nvidia is called "surround", i don't know how is called with AMD. Once you put your system in this mode, you will be able to select MultiView in rF2.

Edit
    It should be Eyefinity multi display with AMD.

5. Diego Bertonelli

OK
    I tried , but it seems not working , should find someone who solve it wit AMD.

Thank you tho

6. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I think as long as your desktop ends up with a triple screen resolution (so 5760 * 1080, or similar) the multiview becomes available. Nvidia surround does this, it's been a while since I had AMD so I can't remember, but if you can get to the point where your desktop has that resolution then the rF2 config should pick it up.

(Of course, once you get the desktop right, you then need to select that higher resolution in the launcher)

7. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

i have 2 monitors with a RX 580 AMD gpu and i always use Eyefinity 1st in gpu control panel
    just this
    but you can also check the "Multiview" option from inside Rfactor 2 control panel before enter the game
    not inside the game
    when inside the game there is a combination of keys "cant remember which keys" to customize multiview triple screen monitors

8. Supa

Supa Registered

I thought there was a way to do this without using nvidia surround by setting customview resolution in dx11 file but apparently not as I haven't had any luck getting it to work.