Latest Roadmap Update - July 2019

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

chisco85, M-Bimmer, Alex72 and 32 others like this.
  2. Magus

Magus Registered

:D That Senna GTR looks great

xxxxVMANxxxx likes this.
  3. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

I have to honestly ask is this all in relation to the NoS? We work on it continuously?

For days I regularly check your site if the NoS is finally here .. That's it?
    No feedback for how long? No price? No preview on the layouts or packs?

In any case, the McLaren is a nice consolation prize.

4. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I think we will know every thing in the upcoming SimExpo.

5. stonec

stonec Registered

There was an update less than a month ago in the RaceDepartment big Q&A here that the release is at least a month away (which means it was not expected to release in July). Also Marcel mentioned a week or so ago on discord that they were also still waiting for approval. I don't see what's the huge hurry in this, we all know it's a bad idea to release DLC content rushed, as the complaints from (any) bugs will leave a worse impression than having the release delayed a few weeks...

AMillward, Spyro, bwana and 6 others like this.
  6. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Nice to know you're working hard on sim bugs, well done! I bet that delayed a bit the rest of the work, but honestly i was hoping for a bit more detailed info about UI and Nords evolution...

The new McLaren Senna will be paid content or free?

Cheers!

7. Stevy

Stevy Registered

I guess the chance that it's free is quite high. Just look at the last few single Mclaren pieces which were not part of a DLC.

8. GrimDad

GrimDad Registered

9. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

That's the other thing I do not like at all. Why is it communicated on Discord and not in the official forum?
    Until yesterday I did not even know what Discord is!

At least a little feedback to satisfy the curiosity and anticipation of some would have been the right way.

That was my 2 cents to it.
    I will not add anything in relation to the NoS until it is there at some point.

That's very frustrating to hear about 2 corners this and this was said about discord.

And in the OFFICIAL forum there is a mantle of silence!

10. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

This guy gets it. Been saying the consistently of posting on the official forum has not been on par. More on Racedepartment and Discord than here.

Also, thanks for the update on the issues. Any chance you'll look into the Tatuus front wheels wobbling?

TheGame316 likes this.
  11. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Marcel already mentioned delays in the big interview (and in a previous roadmap if I remember rightly) Be patient, it’s a big project and they need to work to Nordschliefe’s standards. It’ll be worth the wait.

Rui Santos and memoNo1 like this.
  12. Javi288

Javi288 Registered

While we’re at it, let´s also announce an esports live event with Porsche! Yes, the company that makes all the great race cars we admire. We can´t say more yet, but don´t worry. As soon as the lollipop man lifts, we’re ready to launch more info onto the pitlane.

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  13. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Awesome guys :D

14. Paulo Silva

Paulo Silva Registered

McLaren Senna?? uhuuuuu!!!!

15. GeraArg

GeraArg Registered

The GT3 or the GT2 Clubsport/935. McLaren Senna + that cars = the new GT2. :eek::D

16. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

911 cup 70's and modern :D

slatanek, OdeFinn and bwana like this.
  17. Binny

Binny Guest

Honestly not enough info on the UI. Especially when Marcel said weeks not months if these other issues delayed it why not just say it. transparency on the UI is just not their. Great to hear bug issues are getting fixed. This i thought would be the place for info but from what i am reading ppl getting more from discord pls explain ?

18. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Thanks for the rm and the macca! What's all this about discord eh.?

Does it really matter.... Just be thankful u didn't read thru 30 pages of pizza talk to get the same Info..

bluet, bwana and Rui Santos like this.
  19. RNeves

RNeves Registered

I'll pass the Mclaren Senna, but I honestly hope that it will serve as the ingame testbed for the new LM Hypercar class cars.

Can't wait to see those cars in RF2, together with the rest of the GTE field (Aston Martin, Ferrari, Ford) and LMP2 field.

I'd also like to hear more news in this forum. Most news are coming from the discord channel and other forums (mainly Race Department), and the official forum only gets a monthly roadmap and nothing else.

20. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

I am usualy not the person to complain alot when it comes to rF2, but why on earth are there ressources spent on some modern lonely hyper cars when there were pieces like the Reynard dropped due to some poor research? I can just hope that those special surprises for the expo feature some classic h-pattern Maccas, Bimmers or Porsches with a slight hope for the 911 Carrera Cup car in between.

Anyway, it's nice to see join/leave issues getting some attention and I hope that the Senna as a marketing move brings in some money for more important content like the F1 GTR. :p

Slip_Angel likes this.