Sticky Tatuus..impossible to race!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GTClub_wajdi, Jul 23, 2019.

1. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Hi
    I didn’t have much time to race in the last weeks.
    I fired up the 2017 Tatuus in MidOhio with my 5 DOF motion system. I did practices and qualifications and wowww.. rfactor2 is the best Sim with motion ffb and these open wheelers feel great, then I started the race and wtf?
    These cars when come in contact they are like have stick .... I had to restart the race 5-6 times because when the car behind touch me it sticks on my ass and my car begins to vibrate and slow down.... lol its like have some one pulls you from behind!!!it’s only me or this is a known bug?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    Roman Yakubovich likes this.
  2. likes_simracing

likes_simracing Registered

I have seen this too. I started racing the AI from 95% to 110%. On the first few corners, one of them would latch into my car --including from the side-- and don't know how to untangle, even if I am trying to untangle and give them more room on their side of the road so they can wiggle away. They just keep on turning alongside (touching) my car. Does not always happen but it happens enough times that I just let them go and follow them.

GTClub_wajdi likes this.
  3. Ami_M3

Ami_M3 Registered

Same here...

GTClub_wajdi likes this.
  4. Hazi

Hazi Registered

Yep. Here too

GTClub_wajdi likes this.
  5. likes_simracing

likes_simracing Registered

I just did a race with 100% AI. YT link below. At the start, I think the AI to my right side got his front left in front of my rear right. I mean, that was my only rational split-second guess. I slowed down a little and tried to go left so the AI could untangle. Nada. I eventually went straight so he could turn right, and that's when we separated.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019