CS-closed Road to Le Mans / 24 hours of Le Mans

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why is that weird? i think it was explained to all teams that top 16 in P2 would make it through, and not top 20.

Pedro Delgado2 likes this.
  2. GerritdeV

GerritdeV Registered

This has only been mentioned in the message the team managers got. But anyway,what will happen if a team decides to pull out of the event?

3. This was only confirmed very late to me, so dont know what you would expect.
    If a team pulls out I will review what we need to do.

Marius Nicolae likes this.
  4. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

First post in the thread.

5. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

How is this going? Can you maybe name the person/group who I can annoy instead of you? :p

6. Marius Nicolae

Marius Nicolae Registered

Come on @Marcel Offermans , we already love you and entire team and we already know what Studio 397 have done for rF2 and that turn up to be a very good thing , but make that BoP for piggy car ( Porsche ) to be a bit more competitive or we ( Porsche drivers ) will just have a Porsche SuperCup on this 24 hours race :)

P.S. Big love for Jimmi as well ;)

7. Geordie

Geordie Registered

Yea, Big Love to all you guys for the work you have done so far, just one more thing thats all for our pretty little 911.....:D

8. pedro ramada

pedro ramada Registered

Hello Jimmi... we will have oficial server soon?? Probably after S397 GTE Le Mans updates??

9. txinas

txinas Registered

Hi we have got problems with the chevriolet skin. The windows and the body paint is not fusioned. we put alt_window and not donit correctly.

Any idea??

10. Fabrice Cornelis

Fabrice Cornelis Registered

Would be nice to have a bit more info about this.

11. Window file, dont bothered it wont be included it "belongs to us"
    There is a BOP coming, i´ve said this from the beginning, it wont help to ask since we will just repeat ourselves right.
    Prizes, you will have to wait until its announced, nothing i can do. But just FYI, dont quit your day time job just yet, you wont earn a living on simracing and threating it like an esport just yet ;)

Yes, the server will probably be online tomorrow at some point.

12. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Registered

Hello, i have a problem with the updated track : it says "error loading mesh file STARLIGHT.GMT in memory" and then the game just closes. Tried unsubed/resubed, didn't work. I really don't know what to do, any ideas... ? Really need some driving time with the race coming soon :(
    Also tried different graphics settings, with no effect...

EDIT : problem solved

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  13. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Yes I am. And thats just me picking only prized events to race at.
    Add several big teams who are managing to pay drivers prizes and wages thanks to onboard sponsors, plus all of the invited superstars being paid in one way or another, and you will find that at least 15% of the grid is doing it for a living and as an esport.
    And its not a bad thing or something you should be ashamed to speak of, because those top 15% are also most likely driving at the top end of the grid and are the ones who do the most testing, are most prepared, are most likely to give adequate feedback on bugs or BOP, push the cars on the limit on the track for good racing and after the race create attention on their social media feeds, perhaps create links in their daily motorsport jobs and circles, thus improving the whole simracing scene.

14. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

Are the windscreen logos / templates fixed or can we Change logos?

15. Dmitri

Dmitri Registered

So what's up with server... Is there any and i i missed it or we still waiting ..?

16. Paul Holt

Paul Holt Registered

Still waiting

17. Armin Binder

Armin Binder Registered

What have you done with the BMW our 24h Setup is turning in oversteering like hell since the BOP update???!!

i drove the car with 260 / 180 (front/back) springs and it still turn in oversteers with no understeer at all..

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  18. pedro ramada

pedro ramada Registered

Hello all :).

Jimmi don't forget us please... a oficial server to practice with all on track would be great and we all needed it ;)

19. Nico Barclay

Nico Barclay Registered

Paul Holt and Miro like this.
  20. rocafella1978

rocafella1978 Registered

why push this in just before the race? everyone has been building and testing, and with normal work, life, family and all going on, with this update making it almost not reacting to any changes we are doing on the cars, basically puts setup work to SQUARE 1, just before the race...?!?!? :eek:o_O:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.