Oreca LMP2 all mirrors/rear canera look up into the sky

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Alex72, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Is it like this for everyone? The Norma is ok and tested the GTE cars which is all ok. But the Oreca has all mirrors, even virtual mirror and rear view camera pointing upwards and to the right.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

3. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

I move seat in all my cars. Only Oreca is completely off and pointing up in the sky on all mirrors/screen. I just drove all endurance cars and only Oreca has messed up mirrors. Maybe ill try unsub/resub.

4. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs Registered

go into the player.json

"Moving Rearview":3,
    "Moving Rearview#":"Whether mirrors respond to head movement in cockpit (0=none, 1=position-only, 2=FOVonly, 3=both) - add 4 if you want to IGNORE head-tracking movement",

If you set it to 0, the image in the mirrors doesn't move when you move the seat but you lose the ability to move all mirrors together: shift+seat doesn't work.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1438005121

I set it to 0 personally and now they are fine

Alex72 and ADSTA like this.
  5. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Thanks a lot mate. :) Lets see if this does anything. It might work for all the other cars that doesnt have messed up mirrors but the Oreca's mirrors are looking straight up into the sky and i havent moved the seat from when i was in the Norma, and the Norma (plus ALL other cars) has normal mirrors. Only the Oreca has messed up mirrors.

Shawn Jacobs likes this.
  6. kodnin

kodnin Registered

I experience the same out of the box. Will it be fixed for newcomers like me?