CS-closed Road to Le Mans - Qualifying races

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radek Sirc

Radek Sirc Registered

Ok, thanks, so the way of the start this short race will be the same as in the main race, it wasn't written nowhere before. The qualify will be extremely important in case of thirty minutes race in combination with this start. The qualify session will be private?

2. that is explained in the PM to your manager - yes

3. he02

he02 Registered

Hi, Jimmi. Our team is from China. We see there is a rule "Drivers must maintain a maximum ping of 150". We have tried the best to decrease the network lag but there is still about 180ms ping from the server. I want to know if this rule is compulsory. Do we still have the chance to join the race? All of our teammates have prepared for the race with great efforts.

4. If you see 180 in game its not as bad as you might think. What you see in game is from you to server and back to you. Ping me on TS when you are there and i can check your ping "as seen on the race server".

5. Mads Kjeldsen

Mads Kjeldsen Registered

Is there one full formation lap under pit limiter or will greenflag drop before that, our driver is asking, or make it clear in the briefing just before the race

7. Alek

Alek Registered

Hi jimmi,
    We thanks Studio397 for organize free event like this. In name of the team HG Esports BlueBolt, that I'm the TM, I have to remark that select drivers (and so teams) with a race like yesterday, could be the wrong way. For example our unlucky driver has been hit from another at first lap. We were very keen to attend the event, and for others this will not be possible. So, we ask: can be set another chance in qualification for drivers damaged like us? In the future we think that maybe can be better an hotlap competition to access to the event. Thanks for your attention.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  8. We´ve done it like that in the past, a hotlap to gain access to a 24hour race is not really the right way. The right way is going through some races or even a series of competitions/ratings etc.

9. Alek

Alek Registered

could be jimmi, yest. But right now we are out of the competition undeservedly, due to other people's mistakes, and this is very unpleasant! :( We would just like to have another chance to qualify. :rolleyes:

10. But you wont get that unfortuantly. Thats how racing goes, sometimes someone takes you out, sometimes you are clever enough to avoid it.

11. Alek

Alek Registered

eh jimmi, if someone catch you behind there's little to be clever… :D

We'll try next time!!

Thierry bovo likes this.
  12. TeroD

TeroD Registered

There have been many times that I've seen a car behind me out of shape or making a late move that I have been able to react to. But of course not everyone. And sometimes you simply don't see anything and can't do anything.

Sorry that it ended that way for you guys! :(

13. pedro ramada

pedro ramada Registered

Hello everyone :).

All in all i think it was a great qualify race... i hope i'm there Jimmi :p :D Congrats to the Aliens more in the front of the field.... Surreal pace from Jonhson, Raivio!! Congrats guys!!! :D I hope that guys that had problems can race in the back up race to have a chance! ;)

14. Justin Hoppe

Justin Hoppe Registered

Gz to everyone who make it.
    Unfortuantly our Setup was really Bad and our rear Tyres just died after a few Laps.
    We had the Pace at the Start and also in Qualy which i throwed aswell but later on it was just a Driftshow, the Low FPS in my Rift made Things just undrivable maybe better Luck next Time.
    I will enjoy the Race in Stream for sure.

15. David Serra

David Serra Registered

Can we all drive corvette? Maybe I can go after LMP... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.