Installerror Sebring

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by the_stig_90, Jun 29, 2019.

1. the_stig_90

the_stig_90 Registered

hello,

Bought some stuff at the steam summer sale, and some of the content i can‘t install.

Tried everything from the tutorials (unsub-sub, logging out from steam, reinstall), and nothing helped.

I also have no mods with the same name installed.

What else can i do?

Attached Files:

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I think you may have joined an online session that had a mod installed that paired Sebring with several other tracks. The mod may have an older version of Sebring and that may be preventing the update of the track by itself. Go through your packages screen and find the mod that uses all those tracks. Then delete all those items listed, including Sebring and exit Steam. Hopefully finding and cleaning out the mod will allow Sebring to be installed correctly.

3. the_stig_90

the_stig_90 Registered

That could be
    But also some of the reiza tracks dont work and i dont think that i have any other mods with tracks of the reiza pack.

But i‘ll try to unsub some workshop stuff, maybe it helps

Edit: tried it, didn‘t help. Sebring and the reiza pack must be broken..

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

you need to poke around the packages screen. Hover the mouse over the Sebring and Reiza tracks to see if any mod is associated with them. Then look further down the list for the mods(if any are listed.) Delete or un-install the mods you may find.