Any love for hot-laping?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milos Vujkovic, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Milos Vujkovic

Milos Vujkovic Registered

Does anybody prefer hot-laping over actual racing? If so, how do you incorporate it in your rF2 experience? Any leader-boards or regular competitions that you might recommend?

2. green serpent

green serpent Registered

Load up a bunch of A.I and keep hot lapping with them and also tweaking the A.I strength (might have to leave the session and then return for it to take affect), keep doing this until your times and the top few A.I times are similar. It's good fun and then it also gives you an idea of where you're at and what A.I strength to use for that track/car combo if you want to have a good close race.

3. AMillward

AMillward Registered

I love jumping into a car and seeing how fast it'll go, especially around places like Bathurst where you need to drive so precisely for a long time.

Milos Vujkovic likes this.
  4. Christos Segkounas

Christos Segkounas Registered

In my experience, 9/10 drivers preparing for a race do no other thing all the way through practice so...
    ...you get your answer.

5. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Me.
    I have been a multiplayer racer for years but in the last 2-3 years with my work and family I don’t have any time to prepare me self to online racing so 2 times a week I love to make hot laps.
    I set the AI to 105-110 and simply do practice trying to beat the AI....working on the car setup to... some time I do some offline racing but meanly it’s hotlaps.

Milos Vujkovic likes this.
  6. Supa

Supa Registered

The only way is to visit some league sites like Hardcore, outlaws, ISR etc.