What is planned/planned concretely to increase realism

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by DrivingFast, Jun 11, 2019.

1. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I hope that during future roadmaps and/or on the official forum, S397 communicates on will to evolve the "Realism global" of the simulation.

Indeed, fans and customers of S397 know nothing or almost for 3 years of what S397 intends to do to improve the realism of the simulation.

Because the "Global Realism" is really the rF2 DNA (IMO).

It's extremely frustrating as a rF2 fan to see that realism is (seems) not in the top priority or at least in the top 3.

I acknowledge that the official car content is amazing and looks very realistic and that the S397 laser scan tracks are fabulous (bravo).

Please, communicate more on this subject, on the official channels, and reassure us :

rF2 must be always more realistic !

Thank you.

Sergio Loro likes this.
  2. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Chris said in another thread that once they start work on the AI and bits and bobs like that they'll let us know.

t0p5ecret likes this.
  3. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Yes, but it is not what I asked in my post, written in a bad English, I do not speak of the AI, but of the realism of the simulation.

Nevertheless, being an offline player, I expect a lot of the AI.

4. AMillward

AMillward Registered

AI and other bits and bobs

I just put it all in one massive bracket.

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

We had plans from ISI in 2012 regarding track temperature and wind. I wouldn't be too bothered about plans, just let them work on their items 1 by 1 and see what happens.

I also wouldn't judge their intentions on current activity - rF2 already (still) has class leading raw physics, but it's not enough to draw in the masses. So they're fixing the worst things first. They can do details later.

Ricardo Diz likes this.