Application load error 3:0000065432

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Nicky De Fre, May 31, 2019.

1. Nicky De Fre

Nicky De Fre Registered

Hello

Was wondering if someone else got this load error msg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/n4rocp8c2239rwp/1.jpg/file

Can't seem to open rf2 anymore. Tried other games on steam and they all start up fine, only rf2 give me this error.
    I reinstalled rf2 twice, but still stuck on startup
    So the game opens till the selection screen of rf2, but if i try to open single or multiplayer it gives me this error.
    I unsubscribed from all workshop before second reinstall but that didn't fix the issue either

Anyone an idea?

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Googling just the error code brings up many examples of many steam games with the same error (I'd avoid the spammy looking sites offering fixes). It looks to very often be antivirus interfering, some suggestions to run the game as administrator. Probably many more. If you try some things please list them here so if we find any more we can suggest them; and if you find the culprit please also post it.

3. Nicky De Fre

Nicky De Fre Registered

Well i first did a unistall trough steam. Leaving the folder installed and download package in the map folder and reinstalled rf2 over that. So that wasn't a real clean install but thought maybe this would fix the problem. But that wasn't the case.
    Then i tried in steam under properties of rf2 under local files "verify intefrity of game files" but that was all oke, still didn't fix it either.
    So i unsubscrbed from everything i was subsribed for from the workshop and removed all files from the directory from rf2 and did a clean install, still the same thing. I tried to run as admin but that doesnt make a difference sadly.

Was wondering if it had something to do with the license of rf2, maybe dont have the privelage anymore to play the game? Normally shouldn't be a problem because i have the lifetime license but you never know.

Tested all the other games that i have installed atm in steam and they all work fine

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Try disabling your antivirus. Try running rF2 as admin. Try finding other potential solutions. It's a steam error that affects many games for different people at different times, but very well might not affect any of your other games. No doubt it's related to something particular games are doing, but it's probably not something 'wrong' with rF2 itself.