f1 1975

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Trevor Glover, Apr 15, 2019.

1. GPNeville

GPNeville Registered

Ok just checked my settings and I had steering wheel set to fixed, I have now set it to on and for the Lotus the problem is fixed! The steering wheel turns properly now.
    All other cars still have the joystick steering wheel movement - but that was expected anyway as you've only fixed the Lotus for this test.

2. alainprostate

alainprostate Registered

Hola guys - can anything be done for the Tyrrell as well? I had it working before (albeit with the funky steering wheel) - then I saw that this bloke : had a working steering wheel and thought "oh well, I'll just update the mod and see if it works", and now I can't drive the six-wheeler at all.
    Any idea what's up?

Attached Files:

3. GPNeville

GPNeville Registered

Yeah it doesn't work for me either, but it's in the 1975 extra directory, so long as you don't enable these in the session settings you can load the rest of mod ok. It's a shame as I would like to use these too.

4. alainprostate

alainprostate Registered

Ack. The problem for me is that the six-wheeler is the only one I want to drive, as it's not in any other VR-capable sims hahaha.
    Can't anything be done on my end to tinker with the files? Or is it pretty much stuck like this?

5. Bernd

Bernd Registered

I have a private quickfix for the p34 6 wheeler, that is listed under 'EXTRA'.
    It fixes the missing texture and wrong pivot point of the steering wheel.
    I think it's not correct to post a link directly here in the forum, but if you start a private conversation with me, i can send you the link.
    But the best option would be, if it gets fixed by the original author. ;)

Narrowbackwing and GPNeville like this.
  6. alainprostate

alainprostate Registered

I'll take you up on that! And not to sound ungrateful to anyone who put the thing together in the first place, thanks to you lot for the hard work.

7. SharD

SharD Registered

I got this issue with some converted cars as well. Those cars don't load in the car selection screen either.

8. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered