[REL] Endurance Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, May 8, 2015.

1. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

Yes, this was on Tiger Moth (Test track). In deed it looks much better and distracting on other tracks, but still something is wrong with environment reflections. Perhaps it's only on my PC, but I haven't noticed it on other mods.

2. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

As far as i know, this track dont got (so far...) an dx11 update...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  3. Antonio77

Antonio77 Registered

where can I find psd templates?

4. klo-che

klo-che Registered

5. Karlis Vitols

Karlis Vitols Registered

is it my imagination or is it realy
    that porche from flat six 911 drives different (more stable) than the same porche 911 inside enduracers v3.0 mod ?
    or those should be considered as different cars and mods despite the same moding team and car name?
    just confused

6. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

I think it's your imagination, the physics are the same between the latest mod version. Because it's the same car between Cup/SuperCup & GTC. Only the Supercup sound differs from Cup/GTC.

7. Pales

Pales Registered

Before the huge update that took place last year, I found it so much easier to drive the cars. When I race now, I always find I am sliding; even when the tyres are warm?

8. Obbzy_XR_

Obbzy_XR_ Registered

I still wonder why "TV Cockpit" went from bonnet cam to tv cockpit? Yeah, it's probably more accurate in it's description, but who actually drives in that view? It was 'bonnet cam for many years. Or, is it the 'race seat' purists getting back at the bonnet cam 'heathens'???

9. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

I think there is an answer here:
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink....WyijSpSUK0Z8w-o4SZqYu5LGbqLMzKWtBRg&__tn__=-R

Obbzy_XR_ likes this.
  10. Javi288

Javi288 Registered

What's the difference in sound? I've tried both ('Real RPM blocker sound' and 'rFactor RPM blocker logic') and I don't realice any difference in sound.

Thanks and regards.

11. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

On the Flat6 Series mod only, you have SC (SuperCup) cars with sound different of Cup ones (Generally they have the T Camera on the roof by default)

12. Javi288

Javi288 Registered

I've tried several cars and they all sound the same. None of them has the T Camera on the roof (this option is disabled from the Tuning screen), so I don't know which of them is Cup and which SuperCup.

Is the difference in sound very evident? Because if they are small details, my ear may not be able to notice it.

13. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

The cars with SC after the year have engine sound a little be different (inside & outside)
    This one for example:
    GRAB_070.JPG

And I think the TCam was removed by default compared the to previous version of the mod :(

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  14. Obbzy_XR_

Obbzy_XR_ Registered

15. Javi288

Javi288 Registered

I was testing these SC versions and not SC, I can't appreciate the difference in sound. Maybe I'm a little deaf ...

16. Pales

Pales Registered

Hi. I know I have requested this before, but I was just wondering if the historical version of this MOD is still available (prior to the DX11 update and tyre model). I prefer the old Ai and car handling.

17. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I think it is still around, but you'll have to search for it. I think I may have it, as I had a back burner project to maybe update the cars that got dropped in the latest releases. But I think some sites had mirrors put up with the version that you are looking for

18. sg333

sg333 Registered

I would love to see dropped cars back and updated!! :)

19. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

I have both versions 1.5 and version 3.0 installed, they install in separate folders but show up together in the car selection menu, you get all cars from both versions and there seems to be no conflict between both versions. I have both versions installed because I wanted the Lola cars, this car shows as version 1.5 all other cars show as version 3.0. Both versions run perfectly together. You can only have both versions installed provided you install manually and not from Steam. Hope this may be of help.

20. Pales

Pales Registered

Where did you get the historical version, and is this something I can get, please?