[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Miguel Cardoso

Miguel Cardoso Registered

I install the new version, but when i chose records apears this "
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D:/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.tracks.index.py", line 22, in index
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'"

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

That might be when you have no log files with times at all. Do you have log files with lap times on Results Viewer page? Did "Records" page work before? Are you updating from old r2la version?

3. Miguel Cardoso

Yes for three questions.

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

5. Miguel Cardoso

I didnt enter by dedi mode in the begining. How can i export the championship now?

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I'm not sure if I understand a question correctly. Exporting championship to static html or json is the same for non-DEDI and DEDI versions. Just press an "Export standings" button on championship page.

If you mean, that you did not setup r2la in DEDI mode at first, created a championship and now want to host it, then you can do the same as when you updating r2la - import your championship in new instance of r2la. Unzip new instance of r2la, copy r2la_settings.json from non-DEDI r2la to new r2la folder, setup DEDI mode in first form, then at options page press "Import track associations and championships".
    Here you can read step-by-step instructions - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=553607744 - "Upgrading to newer version of r2la".

7. durielk

durielk Registered

Just installed base program rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.21 and opened with chrome and get "This site can’t provide a secure connection".
    I'm not a programmer but can you tell me how to get running. The window cmd opened and a bunch of stuff loads into it when I try and access https://127.0.0.1:8000/

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

9. durielk

durielk Registered

You da man, I can look at my stats now. Great!

10. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

Is it possible for people not logged into to access the JSON championship export? I have written a little app to work out ballast allocation for races based on previous race results. I want it to get the JSON, parse it and do the calculations.

Ideally if I could access it with a URL without being logged in that would be perfect.

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Do you need to access it from other machine over net? If its the same machine, you could access /championships/export_standings_json.json?cid=1 without logging-in, if you use non-DEDI version.You can also access that link without login even from other machine if you host non-DEDI version.

Maybe jsonp at championships/export_standings_jsonp?cid=*championship id* will work for you? It does not require logging-in. But if you really need I can remove admin block from championships/export_standings_json.json even on DEDI version (its not ideal, but I can do it).

12. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

I am using dedi verison but yes it is on same machine.

However neither method works. I get diverted to a logon page for both.

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Nobkins, I re-uploaded updated archive to last version link. Login removed from championships/export_standings_json. You can just substitute one file - rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.21\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled\controllers.championships.export_standings_json.pyc and restart r2la.

14. Felipe Granado

Felipe Granado Registered

@Nibo I have a little problem when I load a result in a Championship

Internal Error / Invalid Function (admin/default).

I edited this result applying 40s in a driver. Some driver names have a training space (space after lastname).

You have an idea?

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  15. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

Works perfectly the json export without admin login. Automatic ballast allocation based on a Championship from the log analyser is working :D

Thank you!

16. Bernardo

Bernardo Registered

@Nibo I have the same problem as @Miguel Cardoso. When I try to see the records it shows me the following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D: /web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la \ compiled \ controllers.tracks.index.py", line 22, in index
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

It also does not show me the best times in: "results viewer / race results".

Attached Files:

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Felipe Granado, send me both edited and original non-edited xml files, and your r2la_settings.json file.

Bernardo, I have the same explanation: this happens when you don't have any human-set lap times in your log files. How many log files do you have in your Results Viewer? How many of them have player lap times in them? Did Records page ever worked for you before or you are using r2la for the first time? What sim are you using, Automobilista? Send me some logs that have player lap times that are visible in Results Viewer, but not on Records page.

18. Bernardo

Bernardo Registered

Thanks for the quick reply. I use rFactor 2. And I have been using log analyzer a couple of months ago. I have 180 files in "results viewer". Several of them with human lap times. I think the record page worked for me before the last update. I already tried installing the previous version (2.058.20) and it did not work. I also tried a clean installation and it did not work either. Sending screenshots of the result viewer page. I tried to upload the xml files, but the forum does not allow. How can I send them to you? And, again, thanks.

Attached Files:

• rf2.png
      rf2.png
      File size:
      794 KB
      Views:
  19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

My email is on "About" page in r2la. You can send them there. Actually send zip of your whole "rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results" folder.
    Are you using DEDI version or non-DEDI?

If there is something broken in one of latest versions, you can try even older one. Try 2.058.9, for example and see if it will show Records. Start new instance of r2la, fill first form and look if there are error messages in cmd window after you submit first form.
    rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.19.zip
    rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.18.zip
    rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.9.zip
    rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.5.zip
    rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.1.zip

20. Bernardo

Bernardo Registered

Eureka! Solved. The whole problem was that when I started for the first time, I was pointing to the path: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ rFactor 2 \ UserData \ Log \ Results. And the correct thing is: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ rFactor 2. My mistake. Thank you @Nibo and I'm sorry for having wasted your time.

Nibo likes this.