[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

About this:
    You should get an error if you just call it from browser address field. I get it too. But its not how it should be used. It must be called from javascript with ajax crossDomain request. I provided example above - https://forum.studio-397.com/index....hampionship-manager.48117/page-68#post-983782

2. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

Hi Nibo,

So I did:
    1. brand new install of the latest version 2.058.21
    2. copied a few log files from my Automobilista log folder to a new folder and pointed the fresh log analyser to that log folder
    3. Created a brand new championship
    4. Created two races
    5. Assigned results to Race 1
    6. Left race 2 with no results assigned
    7. tried to do the JSON export
    8. got "invalid view (championships/export_standings_json.json)" after clicking export championship tables to json
    I tried a championship with just 1 race with results assigned and same thing

3. Alek

Alek Registered

allora, sintassi corretta nel file, reinstallati i 4 "redist" nella cartella ma non funziona, ma andiamo nei dettagli:

Come dicevo ho istanze multiple, per ogni istanza ho creato una cartella, prendiamo in esame la prima nominata S1. All'interno ci sono i soliti files multiplayer.json, S1.json (che sarebbe il player del default) e il file appunto dei plugin che sappiamo.
    avviato prima di tutto il RF2LA, poi il solo server in S1 per non rischiare di avere eventuali conflitti tra servers, ma il risultato non cambia.
    Rimane sempre in Polling...
    Il mio sospetto è che manchi l'attivazione del plugin come si fa da dentro il gioco. La presenza dello script nel file penso sia il risultato di quell'attivazione, non ciò che lo attiva. Infatti, nel mio pc con il gioco ho aperto lo stesso file e c'erano in elenco altri plugin che ho usato in passato e poi avevo tolto. Ho cancellato il file, avviato il gioco, l'ho richiuso ed il file è stato ricreato con solo elencati quelli che ho attualmente.
    La domanda sorge spontanea: qual è il file che viene aggiornato quando nel gioco andiamo nella pagina dei settaggi dei plugin con il flag che abilita/disabilita il plugin?? Secondo me dovremmo agire li.
    L'altra domanda è: qualora lo facessimo funzionare, con la presenza di più sessioni come fa la pagina ad individuare quale mostrare tra quelli aperti? Per caso usando una porta diversa dalla 8000?

Attached Files:

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Nobkins, don't know why its showing that error for you... Can you make a screenshot of browser page with that error, so that link in address bar was also visible? Also look if at the same time there is some error message in web2py cmd window, if there is copy it here.

Alek,
    CustomPluginVariables.JSON is that file that sets flag for enabling/disabling plugins. No other files. And looking at file that you attached it is right. If rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll has " Enabled":1, then its enabled. I don't know why its not working for you...

There are 2 more things you might try:
    1. Set DebugOutputLevel parameter in CustomPluginVariables.JSON to 3, so that it will look like this:
    Code:
      "rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll":{
        " Enabled":1,
        "DebugISIInternals":0,
        "DebugOutputLevel":3,
        "DedicatedServerMapGlobally":0,
        "EnableDirectMemoryAccess":0,
        "EnableStockCarRulesPlugin":0
      }
    Save that changes to json. Start your rFactor dedicated server, let it load track, then close it. Then Look for trace file rFactor 2\UserData\Log\RF2SMMP_DebugOutput.txt Attach it here. We will see maybe there are some errors. If you can not find RF2SMMP_DebugOutput.txt file, then rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll is not even starting.

2. Start shared memory plugin and r2la in "global memory" mode. It was created for servers where people start rF2 servers from different windows user accounts. I don't think that's your case, but you can try.
    2.1 In CustomPluginVariables.JSON set DedicatedServerMapGlobally to 1
    2.2 In rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.20\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json set read_global_memory to 1
    2.3 Start your rf2 dedi and r2la_live_timing.bat, see if Live works. If not, set both parameters in json files back to 0.

Port on which you host r2la has no influence here. If you start several rFactor2 servers, then all their sessions (rFactor server processes) will be displayed on r2la Live page, you'll be able to select which one to show from the list at the top of the page.

5. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

Sent you PM with details @Nibo

6. Alek

Alek Registered

nothing :( The file debug was not created. I attached screenshot of server windows and browser. How I can start RF2LA and plugin in global mode??! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

7. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

@Nibo sorry for the silly question, there is a way to log users ip or steam id?
    Latest race we had some rammers but they leaved the server before we could ban them, would be awesome if we could have this kind of data stored too...is doable?
    Maybe something that can be view only by admins once logged like a kick/ban button near each driver on live-timing page or ip/steam id stored on rf2la...something would help banning rammers...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Alek, if there was no debug file created, then rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll is not even starting. Usually that happens when rFactor 2\Support\Runtimes are not installed, but you said you installed them... Or if plugin is not turned on in CustomPluginVariables.JSON, but it looks like it is On in your file... I don't know why plugin is not starting for you. You should check everything one more time, that everything is in right place. This is not a problem with r2la. Running in "global memory" mode will not help if plugin is not even starting, so don't do it. Either you didn't do something correctly, or some conditions on your server system prevent plugin dll from running (like not installed runtimes).
    Did you ever managed to get Live working on some other machine? On you local PC maybe? Try it, at least you will see that you can get it to work, and maybe will find something that you didn't do on remote server.

DaVeX, there is no IP/SteamID player data in rFactor xml logs or Live data stream. I think that's more request to S397 to add more advanced banning functionality to UI or rF2 dedi.

9. Goanna

Goanna Registered

@Alek what happens when you start r2la if you tick the local checkbox (127.0.0.1) instead of public (0.0.0.0)?

10. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Thanks Nibo for the reply, really appreciated!
    To be honest we are using rf2la for Automobilista but Nobkins sorted it somehow :cool:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated 2.058.21 in place with small fix:
    • Fixed error when exporting championship data to json (when r2la is hosted publicly).

12. Alek

Alek Registered

Hi Goanna. The same unfortunately

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, it will not matter. If rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll does not start (no debug log created with
    DebugOutputLevel: 3), it does not matter what you do with r2la. There is no live data stream in memory for r2la to read/show.

14. Alek

Alek Registered

if could be usefull to understand, if I try to start web2py in Administrator mode, the browser shows anything, empty page…. o_O

p.s.: the PC has Windows Server 2012 R2

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, sorry, I don't know why it is like that.

16. redcic

redcic Registered

Hi Nibo,

rF2 log analyzer 2.058.2 used to work fine but, for a couple of days, when I refresh after racing I get this error for all the new log files :

"Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D:/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.report.report.py", line 45, in report
    File "C:\Users\cedri\Dropbox\CEDRIC\Loisirs\rFactor\rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.2\web2py\gluon\cache.py", line 253, in __call__
    value = f()
    File "D:/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.report.report.py", line 45, in <lambda>
    File "D:\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_core.py", line 396, in create_event
    TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects"

There are no problem with old log files that still work fine.

Do you know where this error comes from ?

Redcic

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I suspect something is wrong with this new log files. Attach here one or all of them, I'll look.

redcic likes this.
  18. redcic

redcic Registered

Here's one of the new log files.

I changed the extension from .xml to .txt just for the attachement (on my computer it's a .xml).

Attached Files:

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Here is your problem:
    nocartype.png
    r2la is built on assumption that every car has CarType, and that car in your custom mod does not have CarType. You can either correct mod files for the future or add some value for empty CarType tag in existing xml files in some text editor, save changes and "refresh" r2la.

20. redcic

redcic Registered

Great, it works fine now. Thanks a lot Nibo!