SOLVED Problem joining servers with Reiza content

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Denis Betty, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Denis Betty

Denis Betty Registered

I get a CTD when I click the Race button to enter the track from the garage in multiplayer. I am only able to reproduce the problem on servers which include content from the Reiza Pack. The problem has never happened in single player. It has never happened with shadows set to off. I have deleted Bin64 & Bin32 and run file verification in Steam. I deleted Config_DX11.ini in user data, which seemed to help a little (I could get on track around 50% of attempts), until I realised that this had set all graphics settings to minimums. Resetting the graphics settings to my usual settings results in me not being able to get on track in servers containing Reiza content.

i5 4690k@4.2
    GTX 1080 (419.67-desktop-win10-64bit-international-crd-whql.ex)
    16Gb DDR3

TIA

2. Denis Betty

Denis Betty Registered

When I delete all rfmod files from my packages folder, I can enter the track in any server which includes Reiza Pack content. This means I have to delete any rfmod files before joining the server. I suspect that the importamt rfmod files, are those which contain Reiza Pack details. I also get a hang for a few seconds when leaving a server which includes Reiza Pack content. I do not get this hang when leaving servers which do not include Reiza Pack content.

3. Denis Betty

Denis Betty Registered

4. Denis Betty

Denis Betty Registered

@Christopher Elliott I've dona a fresh install of rF2 and this problem persists. If I uninstall and delete all rfmods, it goes away for a short while but it soon returns. There was a guy on an RD server that I was running a few nights back. It sounded like he was having the same problem. It only happens on servers which include content from Reiza Pack. It's really strange...

5. Denis Betty

Denis Betty Registered

I've not had any problems with this since the build updates, a week or so past.
    Thanks S397. :)

juanchioooo likes this.