[REL] FVR V8 Supercars 2018 v8.90 - FULL INSTALL UPDATED 24 MAR 2018

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by FlashQld, Mar 6, 2019.

1. elbo

elbo Registered

@FlashQld :
    your mirrors are working just fine in VR, it was my player.json that was corrupted and causing the problems...sorry if my dumb post made you waste time on this.
    -elbo

2. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

Nah all good mate - glad that one is sorted. Thanks for coming back and letting us know.

3. Supa

Supa Registered

V8 supercar ffb in rf2 is hopless. Need to port the Superv8 from AMS.

FlashQld likes this.
  4. Sean_S36

Sean_S36 Registered

Are you a leftist ? Just make stuff up ,with no explanation or evidence based logic to your issue? just curious

5. Filip

Filip Registered

Read your sentence again and and again and think about it hard (if you are able) until you realize the nonsense you typed.

6. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

Supa - whoah you came out of nowhere, with that lively and brilliant comment. For a moment I thought you may be a fellow modder but sadly no....

So you don't like rF2 or you don't like our mod or love our mod but don't like rF2, or you don't like our mod and you don't like rF2. Whatever!! I get the picture. My advice is calmly unsubscribe (we don't get paid for the amount of subscribers so thank you if that's what you are worried about) and go back to playing your beloved AMS. Hey not saying AMS is not great and those highly paid and highly skilled guys over there have done a brilliant job working full time with their licensed product and the addon Falcon that uses their AMS physics great as well. If Reiza choose to port it across then great. Anyway we prefer to waste our time and lives on making our FVR mods, been doing it for fun for years, yay, we just happen to release it so people can use it, abuse us, give us some nice wraps, hey even give death threats on our personal programs so that our family can see but that's the legacy we leave. We don't get paid for it, we'd love some donations but hey that's what we get.

So.....wait until we do the ffb in 2019 mod, you'll probably hate that just as much - actually save yourself and don't bother downloading anything from us again. FVR - remember this FVR 'hopless' FFB. I mean you tell us it is 'hopless' but don't even state what you are finding 'hopless'. Your comment lacks structure and frankly makes no sense. I just don't get why people such as you have to be so rude and unkind. We did our best - we spend a lot of our personal hours doing it, is it a lack of talent or ambition you have, have I offended you somehow previously, I have no idea but seriously do grow a pair and play nice. Just because we do this for the public for nothing unlike the AMS staff who do it for cash, why does it mean we have to cop your rudeness. Your personality is 'hopless'. Anything you have created for the public for free is 'hopless'. that wouldn't be nice if I said that to you - I don't know you at all, I've never used anything that you have created, if I did I would provide you with constructive feedback because I'd be aware you put a lot of effort into what you have created. Maybe nicely explain what the issue you are having or comparing - we are trying to help by putting a V8 mod into rF2 as there is no licensed product as you may have noticed, we don't force you to use ours never have so I don't know why you have to make such a non-constructive wank comment - if you don't want to play it then move on get a life stop playing games, but if you had something constructive to say then I would give you my undivided attention and even try to take on board your criticism but it would have to be a better constructed sentence than the last one.

Anyway Supa take a chill pill, mellow out mate it's just a game that you use to have some leisure time, we've let you down but there are plenty of other mods you can use if you don't like ours.

Jeremy

Binny, BlkJello, GPNeville and 6 others like this.
  7. Supa

Supa Registered

Mate, waffling on for paragraphs loses me. I use a DD wheel so when a mod has questionable physics it kinda shows up even more. Also, I have a lot of miles on the AMS version. No comparison really. Funny the reaction when someone says something about physics. Talk about butthurt!!

8. Feralarri

Feralarri Registered

Please tell us what is wrong with FFB or physics as you say. The two games use totally different FFB systems and tyres, the two things that dictate the feel you get

9. TheGame316

TheGame316 Registered

Flash, as a member of a competitor/alternative to the FVR mod(I wont say here, it's your thread) I agree with everything you have to say. It's part of the reason why we have spent the last year or 2 learning the rF2 system properly to improve our product, instead of updating things that we didn't understand. Modders want constructive feedback, not vague criticism with no actual points.

Supa, you talk of the reaction when somebody says something about physics. You said nothing that helps the modders fix anything(if there is anything to fix, I haven't driven FVR in so long as I don't want their work to influence what I am trying to achieve) so I suggest go back to AMS, because from threads, post etc even Reiza are struggling to get things right in the rF2 platform and they have had a lot more help than the free modding community have.

If you gave them the same feedback they would likely ignore you, just like S397 does with the same type of feedback.
    Oh you have a DD wheel, then you should be able to explain what is going on in detail, but you would rather cr*p on somebody's work. It just means one less voice to listen to when our product is updated.

Binny, BlkJello, JimmyT and 6 others like this.
  10. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

Appreciate your feedback mate and thanks for the support in articulating my points.

Vance Le Garde and TheGame316 like this.
  11. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

Sorry Supa - I didn't realise so many words would lose you hence your very small post "V8 supercar ffb in rf2 is hopless. Need to port the Superv8 from AMS"

So if I drop the second full sentence and it leaves us with "V8 supercar ffb in rf2 is hopless." Yep very helpful and not a waffle in site. Mate spend hours doing this stuff - we do our best, we can't make it better if we don't know your issue. I have a DD as well and I find it performs very well so maybe yours isn't set up correctly. I'm not sure but we're not here to solve your issues. We're trying to solve mine :). Oh and I don't do the physics so my 'butthurt' must be for other reasons. What does that even mean.

12. Sean_S36

Sean_S36 Registered

I mean, are you Antifa terrorist organisation, Supa?

13. Filip

Filip Registered

Please don't get triggered by single person's post.
    If he is not able to articulate his "arguments" why do you take his "critique" as something needing replying?
    No matter what you do there will always be such people on internet.

BlkJello, JimmyT, pkelly and 3 others like this.
  14. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Might want to look at the other side of the political spectrum for that before having a go at others. Like it’s relevant.

Juwe Lahann and Feralarri like this.
  15. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

@FlashQld Mate don't get too bent out of shape over this troll. I did a search on all his posts in the forum and in most he's just banging on about how wonderful AMS and his Bodnar DD is and how sh*t ALL the ffb in rF2 is. I think he's bagged every mod that has been released because he has to make an adjustment to get the best feel for him. I think that maybe he doesn't know how to adjust his ffb to get the best out of it so blames everyone else. Probably the short attention span to blame.:(

Sean_S36 and Feralarri like this.
  16. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

TBH, I sometimes wonder why any of us bother to build mods or run leagues or contribute help and advice.

The answer is there is a silent majority who appreciate what we have done, a thankful majority who like what we have done (and let us know), then a minority who don't like something (and tells us) and then a minority who seem to enjoy complaining, but can't explain why.

I hope @Supa is in the group of "don't like something" and can better explain why.
    So far, I think @FlashQld you have dealt with this professionally. You have asked for explanation, and I hope you get it.

17. Mark Fuller

Mark Fuller Registered

I consider myself to be one of the silent majority and am going to speak up. I for one appreciate you guys, that produce mods, tracks and loads more stuff for people like me to enjoy. From a very little knowledge of computing, running leagues etc I am aware of the amount of work that is put in to get anything to the level that we see. A big thank you from me and keep up the good work.

Just remember “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t …”

… please all the people all of the time”

bluet, Brack Jabham, pkelly and 2 others like this.
  18. Akela_DE

Akela_DE Registered

The FFB is very good, for my T500 its feels like in AMS, very smooth, detailed and responsive.
    And i would evtl be ready to change my T500 against that DD wheel with bad FFB 1:1 :D
    A thing to complain about could be the low res cockpit textures ... *duckandrun
    ;)

bluet and JimmyT like this.
  19. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

20. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

Cheers JimmyT - nah doesn't make my butt hurt as much as he said it might :)