GTE Ford GT40

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by memoNo1, Apr 13, 2019.

1. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Good day everybody. I am new to the forum and for about 1 month at rfactor2. I hope everyone understands me well because I do not think my English is very good. I have a question about the GTE Ford from URD. What exactly is Power Boost and Engine Mixture for? can I set the values as an example on the NOS on the Döttinger Höhe to maximum and must I set the values with slow curves again on low? Where are the advantages and what can you get out of it? Thank you for your answers and nice greetings from Germany .

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

engine mixture is the amount of fuel used. The higher the number you set it at, the more fuel is mixed into the cylinders. More fuel = MORE POWER = MORE FUEL CONSUMPTION. So usually you run the fuel mixture somewhere in the middle of the range. This allows your fuel consumption to be moderated. Turn up the fuel mixture for qualifying or when in a tight battle.
    Engine boost is the Turbocharger.(Kompressor) Pretty much similar. More boost = More power. But also consumes more fuel.

memoNo1 likes this.
  3. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Thank you very much Sir.

4. kashif

kashif Registered

Does engine boost effect the engine reliability?

5. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

usually yes