[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.20
    • Added filtering to Results Viewer. Press "Filter" button and choose your filtering options. You can filter by one or multiple options: session, track, your car class (leader car class for DEDI), logs older than date, logs newer than date. When filter is active, "Filter" button will be highlited in blue. Clicking on "Results Viewer" in top menu will always show logs without filtering. Filter is working for every client(request) individually through query string. You can save link with filter query and bookmark it or share it with others. In DEDI mode by default filter button is invisible for non-admin users, admin can turn it on for them at "Options" page. There will be no filtering in pop-up log selector when you assign race result in Championship.
    • You can now use SHIFT key to select multiple consecutive log files when clicking on log file row (not on selection checkbox) when "Select multiple" button is activated.
    • "Reload" button for finished DEDI Competitions should now work.

Nobkins, Mauro, Anto870 and 5 others like this.
  2. Commandoss

Commandoss Registered

Is it possible to fix drivers column in manage team mode? Because, when many races in championship and I scroll to set teams in races, I cannot see which driver I'm setting team to.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Fixed columns and re-uploaded new archive to same link without version change. Re-download it if you need this feature.
    • Fixed names column in place when scrolling horizontally on Manage Teams and Manage Classes championship pages.

Commandoss and Badboy like this.
  4. ChazmR

ChazmR Registered

Maybe a bit of an odd request but would it be possible to export standings to JSON or something similar as I would like to be able to get standings data to use.

So the ability to use driver standings, team standings etc :)

Thanks

5. Paolo Pennimpede

Paolo Pennimpede Registered

@Nibo Thank you, much more easy and faster now, from 800 results to 140 results in 15 min. Cleanup is really fast now.

Great job!!

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

ChazmR, added championship tables export to json. Re-uploaded new archive to same link without version change. Car and driver stats data is copied from internal dictionary without re-formatting, there are 3 values for every cell, 1st one is value shown by html, 3rd is raw value (ignore 2nd, its color).
    • Added option to export championship tables to json. Press "Export standings" on championship page, then "Export championship tables to json". Json will be opened in browser, you can save it with browser menu "Save as". You might use any json beautifier to make it more readable.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    ChazmR and knackko like this.
  7. Commandoss

Commandoss Registered

Thank you!

8. Igneous01

Igneous01 Registered

Is there any guide on how to setup multi-class points system? I notice that if I set points up to 16 positions (and using 2 different class fields with 16 cars each) only the faster class gets points while the other class does not. Can I have the same point scoring setup across multiple classes?

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes. You have to turn on classes in championship. Press "Edit championship" and set "Championship car classes" to "CarClass" for automatic classes derived from xml data (works with most cars/mods). Or to "Manual" and then press "Manage classes" on championship page to set classes per driver manually.

10. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

I'm thinking of running a championship with weight penalties / success ballast. These are logged in the XML results files. Are they shown in RF2LA at all?

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If there will be 1 or more drivers with ballast, it will be shown in session results table.

12. ChazmR

ChazmR Registered

This is amazing, thank you. :)
    Is it possible to make this RESTful at all?

13. Justin Mifsud

Justin Mifsud Registered

I can't get the live timing working on Windows Server 2016.

I also enabled the shared memory plugin in the custom plugin variables but still no luck. It seems something is being blocked.

"rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll":{
    " Enabled":1
    }

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

ChazmR, it will require a lot of work if we talk about all the data in r2la. Since internally db tables were not designed with that in mind I would need to do many conversions. Also I really don't have experience with RESTful APIs at all and have no plans for that.

Justin Mifsud, try installing runtimes from rFactor 2\Support\Runtimes folder. Re-check that everything is done correctly (plugin SharedMemory dll is in rFactor 2\Bin64\Plugins folder, starting r2la with r2la_live_timing.bat. Did r2la Live Timing ever worked for you before?

15. Justin Mifsud

Justin Mifsud Registered

It worked now, didn't do anything new haha! Thanks anyway :)

16. ChazmR

ChazmR Registered

I was meaning just solely the standings json exports as they currently can only be accessed locally and are not jsonp :)

17. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Awesome tool, thanks so much for sharing with the community.
    Just a query are you able to capture the top end speed of each vehicle in the sector/laps tab (per lap) - this way we could see the top end speed trap time for each lap - and if a setup change is made it will be visible each lap to see the difference the setup has made to the overall speed?

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

ChazmR, I can make same standings json data output to jsonp on some link like championships/champ_standings_jsonp?cid=*championship_id_here*. Is that what you neeed?

buzz hornet, no, in reports I only can show data that is put in xml logs by rF2. rF2 does not output car speed data to xml, unfortunately.

19. ChazmR

ChazmR Registered

Yes that would be great.

20. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Thanks for reply