My RL Car (Alfa Romeo Gtv 6)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by green serpent, Apr 10, 2019.

1. green serpent

green serpent Registered

Hi guys, feel free to watch this video of my RL car because I need more than 24 views to boost my self esteem ;););) It also includes my awkward talking to the camera skills.
    Cheers!

GeraArg likes this.
  2. Emery

Emery Registered

Nice car! If that's the cheapest GTV6 down there and it's in such good condition, I should move (if I ever decide to collect more Italian junk than I currently own).

P.S. we need more of your driving captured on video... that little clip looked awesome!

3. green serpent

green serpent Registered

Haha thanks Emery! That short clip was from the very first run of the first hill climb event I ever did, so I thank rF2 for having at least some clue how to drive straight off the bat! (Well it was really the second run, the first run I snapped my gear lever furiously trying to change into second gear too quickly!)

I actually bought this car a couple years ago for $5500. I remember seeing one in outstanding condition then for about 20K, now they're going for between 30K - 40K.

It was really quite reliable when I bought it and I used it as a daily driver, but then I had to go fiddle with it didn't I ;)